NCAA ‘25 Championship League

immamac

Going to move to video games when relevant. 

Let’s start planning and building out teams divisions etc. we will play simultaneously throughout the season on livestream with surly horns announcers casting.

We will tie this to NIL somehow but looking for ideas on league structure etc. do we accept teams with up to 3 years of dynasty under their belts etc. 

Want this to be fun and meaningful for the winners and would love to incorporate student athletes as makes sense. 

would a players only league be fun for yall to watch and cast? (Adjacent to a user league) would yall want a league where you are playing a mix of student athletes and surly users? All thoughts welcome. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

The announcing aspect should lend itself to some major LOLs. 

It'll take me some time to want to compete with anyone since I haven't played in forever but I'd be in for the NIL.

It wouldn’t be a very competitive league. It would be more for the memes and shit 

• Hook 'Em 1

I could be in if it isnt too involved. I am a beast with this game, but cant necessarily commit to extended time.

announcing sounds like a beautiful disaster. I could be in for that as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I could be in if it isnt too involved. I am a beast with this game, but cant necessarily commit to extended time.

announcing sounds like a beautiful disaster. I could be in for that as well.

Boom goes the dynamite!

I'm actually envisioning a lot more belching and farting, instead of tacky 1 liners. 

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Any requirements on the teams being picked like no top 10, 25 teams allowed?

what would be the fun in that? I was thinking we would have people play with their own dynasty teams etc not the bone stock rosters.

• immamac unpinned this topic