UTRGV @ Texas - 6:30 on LHN

Horny Bull

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

Worst lost in texas baseball history?

Just gotta win 2 out of 3 the rest of the way in the conference. All of the teams goals are still in front of them. For fucks sake everyone, stop with all the reactionary cliff jumping. So what, UT Pan Am got hot and we are having an off night. Shit fucking happens. These are college kids, not professionals. 

• Rage+1 1

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Just gotta win 2 out of 3 the rest of the way in the conference. All of the teams goals are still in front of them. For fucks sake everyone, stop with all the reactionary cliff jumping. So what, UT Pan Am got hot and we are having an off night. Shit fucking happens. These are college kids, not professionals. 

……………….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Partying like it’s 1968. Lot of game left though. I bet if the vaqueros hang on they’ll have to sweat this out at the end. That’s how these kind of games tend to go.

The ticker tape parade will happen around the courthouse square in downtown Edinburg on Friday! Panchaga music and free beer!

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

At the end of this meltdown our season ERA will be 5.   I can't remember the last time that happened.  I'd wager this is one of the worst 2 or 3 staffs in the past 40 years.

Ja'. They stink so bad tonight I can smell 'em from here in Hardin Co.  I've been watching our boys for over 40 years.  This is as bad as it gets.  

Edited by Bevo&Pevo

3 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

At the end of this meltdown our season ERA will be 5.   I can't remember the last time that happened.  I'd wager this is one of the worst 2 or 3 staffs in the past 40 years.

Have not had a ERA over 4.50 since Augie’s second season (1998)

I bet you liked Charlie Strong , Tom Herman and Shaka Smart.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

UCLA 66-3?

I was around row 6 behind the UCLA bench for that debacle.  Don't remind me.  First time I've ever seen people get murdered in real life.

Edited by OU Sucks

7 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Pull Ty Harrington from the booth for the last 17 games so that way you don’t have to worry about handing things off to an assistant or whatever.

Only half joking.

Do it. Seriously not joking at all

1 minute ago, Nueces River Rat said:

What sucks is every aggy I know is pumping their dicks and chests about their number one ranking while we can’t find our dicks. That fucktard Bjork actually made a good hire with their coach that I bet CDC would’ve loved to have , but timing.

Who cares about aggy? Let me know when they actually win something. Just because our team sucks doesn’t mean we need to act so bitchmade 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, EZ$ said:

How can someone whistle non-stop for 2+ hours. Is it maybe a mentally-handicapped person? 

Possibly, but that same mentally-handicapped person could probably have 7 strikeouts against our lineup.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

What sucks is every aggy I know is pumping their dicks and chests about their number one ranking while we can’t find our dicks. That fuck was Bjork actually made a good hire with their coach that I bet CDC would’ve loved to have , but timing.