TCU @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

4 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Glad I spent the evening at a winery out in the boonies where I couldn't get 5g service. Got to watch the 9th when we gor home though. 

After I watched the Rangers lose I was basically out. 

I got to watch the TCU closer get all fired up about closing us out. At first I thought "yeah dipshit get pumped all you want but yall suck too" .. then I thought "I wish any of our guys got this pumped at any point for these games"..

We have like 2 guys that seem to give a shit, and one of 'em is out for the year. 

• Rage+1 3

1 minute ago, NorthLoop said:

I got to watch the TCU closer get all fired up about closing us out. At first I thought "yeah dipshit get pumped all you want but yall suck too" .. then I thought "I wish any of our guys got this pumped at any point for these games"..  We have like 2 guys that seem to give a shit, and one of 'em is out for the year. 

Could not have said this better.  I miss the passion of players like Kody Clemens or Huston Street. 

Not much fight in this current roster...

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

I got to watch the TCU closer get all fired up about closing us out. At first I thought "yeah dipshit get pumped all you want but yall suck too" .. then I thought "I wish any of our guys got this pumped at any point for these games"..

We have like 2 guys that seem to give a shit, and one of 'em is out for the year. 

Lack of leadership will do that to a team. Among other things. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

Lack of leadership will do that to a team. Among other things. 

Yeah it's clearly a culture thing, which is fully on Pierce. It's the opposite of what we're seeing with other UT programs. There's no way CDC isn't concerned about this. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

29 minutes ago, T-shirt Sip said:

I had the opportunity to watch this game from a suite and turned it down. Looks like I made the right decision. 

There’s only 1 right choice when someone asks you to go watch this season’s team. Easy choice. Correct choice. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Could not have said this better.  I miss the passion of players like Kody Clemens or Huston Street. 

Not much fight in this current roster...

There’s no fight because they don’t believe in or trust their coach.  They’ve lost faith, and aren’t enjoying the game.  The thrill is gone.

7 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

Yeah it's clearly a culture thing, which is fully on Pierce. It's the opposite of what we're seeing with other UT programs. There's no way CDC isn't concerned about this. 

If he isn’t then he’s not doing his job. A change better happen. 

1 minute ago, wood said:

LOL two different purples for TCU's unis & helmets. Weird.

I have trouble passing judgement on that based on how often it happens with ours across all sports. And the dramatic change in orange we’ve had over the past 20 or so years. 

• Rage+1 1