Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread

bolverk

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It's about human nature and craving an identity and a tribe.  It's non-partisan and across ideologies.  Seriously, look at the people at Trump rallies.  It's tribal, because IT FEELS GOOD.  That's what we're seeing here, and what we've always seen about extreme ideological movements.

It's why I've at least gotten a chuckle out of watching our local right-wing bunch jump all over this as some sorta toldyaso gotcha.....when the extremists on their side of aisle have actually ascended to positions of power and control.  Mock the purple-haired Pro-Palestinian ideologues all you want....as you ignore the Q-anon/MTG/stollen election log in your own eye.

100% agree with this.  It's a bunch of losers without a social life and/or a group that wants to find a target to blame for their own self made problems.  And that applies to both extreme sides of the political spectrum.   Personally, I'm an equal opportunity hater.  Despise and deride both groups at each opportunity.

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, Skipper said:

100% agree with this.  It's a bunch of losers without a social life and/or a group that wants to find a target to blame for their own self made problems.  And that applies to both extreme sides of the political spectrum.   Personally, I'm an equal opportunity hater.  Despise and deride both groups at each opportunity.

The hell of it is, where these groups START is often a place I have some sympathy/empathy for.

Tea Party?  Yeah, our gov't IS too beholden to special interests.  But y'all had to go full Q-anon nutbar.

Occupy Wall Street?  Yeah, our system IS rigged to skew outcomes in favor of the capitalist elite who have set rules that favor them.  But y'all had to go full-on "anything but agrarian communism is evil" and "all prosperity is bad."

Pro-Palestinian activists?  Yep, Israel IS killing the shit out of civilians and using starvation and such as a weapon.  But then y'all have to go full-on "Hamas is cool," and "let's liberate everyone and everything willy-nilly."

It sucks, because the original cause gets lost in the noise, and then discredited and derided as it has been here.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BurntEyes said:

The reality is, they are supporters of hummus. Something got lost in translation.

On a serious note, I really would a agnostic investigative reporter to ask females at these protests there impressions of Hamas and "Do you know their stance on women's rights? Do you know their stance on religious rights?".

I am willing to wager, based on various videos I've seen that if they are willing to answer it is not very accurate. 

College anti-Israel agitators could be sent to Gaza under new House GOP bill | Fox News

image.thumb.png.68aa4a4f8a90b5692ea40305528cfc64.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The hell of it is, where these groups START is often a place I have some sympathy/empathy for.

Tea Party?  Yeah, our gov't IS too beholden to special interests.  But y'all had to go full Q-anon nutbar.

Occupy Wall Street?  Yeah, our system IS rigged to skew outcomes in favor of the capitalist elite who have set rules that favor them.  But y'all had to go full-on "anything but agrarian communism is evil" and "all prosperity is bad."

Pro-Palestinian activists?  Yep, Israel IS killing the shit out of civilians and using starvation and such as a weapon.  But then y'all have to go full-on "Hamas is cool," and "let's liberate everyone and everything willy-nilly."

It sucks, because the original cause gets lost in the noise, and then discredited and derided as it has been here.

You missed one. I can't think of which one, something about something mattering, but I can't remember exactly. I'm blacking out on what it was. Can't remember for the lives of me!

16 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

You missed one. I can't think of which one, something about something mattering, but I can't remember exactly. I'm blacking out on what it was. Can't remember for the lives of me!

Blacken Blue?

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Bevo said:

These marches started after a 9-11 type of attacked that was much more brutal and personal and extreme with mass, pre-planned rapes, sexual mutilations with body parts thrown into the streets, necrophilia, burning babies and other rather barbaric acts. And this all occurred primarily as a tactic to end the Israel-Saudi Arabia peace accord. Further the marches are meant to get Israel to stop rooting out Hamas and to stop Israel in its quest to return over 132 hostages albeit a lot of the hostages have sense been murdered and probably all have been raped and tortured. Thus, these marches absolutely benefit Hamas not only in solidifying its cause, but in recruiting, protecting, and providing hope and showing solidarity. Moreover, to march with a group or even support a group that has many participants who are absolutely racist should be anathema to one whose anti-zionist goal is to protect the oppressed.

I'm curious. Do you also consider the families of the hostages who are protesting in Israel because their government rejected the ceasefire deal as also pro-Hamas? Their protesters are especially right now, but they've been calling for a ceasefire for quite a while.

Edited by bolverk

7 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I'm curious. Do you also consider the families of the hostages who are protesting in Israel because their government rejected the ceasefire deal as also pro-Hamas?

There are protesters with all sorts of agendas. There is a very small group of orthodox Jews who don't believe Israel should be a state. There are communist and Marxist Jews who are leading rallies. There are non-Muslim blacks who believe that Jews control the economy. So, just like stereotypes, it is difficult to paint with a broad brush - there are a variety of personalities that compete to develop an overarching picture.

59 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Ack!!! I hate this post because it says pretty much exactly what I feel far better than I could have expressed it. Your oppression of my opinion by superior expression will not stand man!!!

As a libertarian leaner, I liked what the Tea Party represented at the start. Then it was co-oped by right wing agenda including but not limited to Q-anon and religious funding.

I take massive issue with the reality that the US has largely become a Oligarchy to a select few corporations and billionaires. That said, I like money, have worked for some of these corporations and I'm currently in the middle of starting my own. Don't tread on me bro! Speaking of, fuck you for stealing a great flag and motto as a replacement for the south will rise again. Dammit. So I broadly speaking agreed with the sentiment of Occupy, but it turned into a shit show of communist silly shit.

Same with BLM, a noble cause I was behind until it was also co-opted with an agenda that included some antisemitic ideas and a bad plan that truly caused issues in a lot of places.

Now I lean heavily toward the Israeli side, admittedly. However, as I've noted before I thought the reaction to Oct and Hamas was extreme. There had to be a reaction but not one to the lengths extended. So, I like the idea, broadly speaking of engaging in awareness of this issue. However, it's been co-opted by Hamas loving antisemitic shit fingers or idiots with no actual plan at all. 

And in the end, important issues, which truly need addressing, get swept away by the tide of stupidity. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Ack!!! I hate this post because it says pretty much exactly what I feel far better than I could have expressed it. Your oppression of my opinion by superior expression will not stand man!!!

As a libertarian leaner, I liked what the Tea Party represented at the start. Then it was co-oped by right wing agenda including but not limited to Q-anon and religious funding.

I take massive issue with the reality that the US has largely become a Oligarchy to a select few corporations and billionaires. That said, I like money, have worked for some of these corporations and I'm currently in the middle of starting my own. Don't tread on me bro! Speaking of, fuck you for stealing a great flag and motto as a replacement for the south will rise again. Dammit. So I broadly speaking agreed with the sentiment of Occupy, but it turned into a shit show of communist silly shit.

Same with BLM, a noble cause I was behind until it was also co-opted with an agenda that included some antisemitic ideas and a bad plan that truly caused issues in a lot of places.

Now I lean heavily toward the Israeli side, admittedly. However, as I've noted before I thought the reaction to Oct and Hamas was extreme. There had to be a reaction but not one to the lengths extended. So, I like the idea, broadly speaking of engaging in awareness of this issue. However, it's been co-opted by Hamas loving antisemitic shit fingers or idiots with no actual plan at all. 

And in the end, important issues, which truly need addressing, get swept away by the tide of stupidity. 

What would you have had Israel do?  I am just curious.

After that attack and about 10,000 rockets fired at them from Gaza since disengagement, I am not sure what they are supposed to do. Especially given that Hamas uses civilians as human shields.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bevo said:

There are protesters with all sorts of agendas. There is a very small group of orthodox Jews who don't believe Israel should be a state. There are communist and Marxist Jews who are leading rallies. There are non-Muslim blacks who believe that Jews control the economy. So, just like stereotypes, it is difficult to paint with a broad brush - there are a variety of personalities that compete to develop an overarching picture.

I'm glad you agree we shouldn't paint protesters with a broad brush because it'd be silly to label everyone protesting the war as "pro-Hamas" or "anti-semitic."

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

What would you have had Israel do?  I am just curious.

After that attack and about 10,000 rockets fired at them from Gaza since disengagement, I am not sure what they are supposed to do. Especially given that Hamas uses civilians as human shields.

Honestly, the complexity of descaling the engagement while figuring out how to remove Hamas from the equation is madly complex.

I won't pretend that I have a simple answer. However, I'm of the opinion that bringing leader of the US, supporting NATO members, Isreal and the Palestinians together to discuss is better than not discussing it at all.

The Hamas aspect is the biggest hitch in the path forward. I'm strongly convinced that descaling fighting without finding a way to remove their influence in Gaza will lead to continued attacks and more Israeli lives lost.

So, I guess my ask is why aren't the powers that be calling for some sort of round table. If they are, and I missed it, I'll own my ignorance.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I'm glad you agree we shouldn't paint protesters with a broad brush because it'd be silly to label everyone protesting the war as "pro-Hamas" or "anti-semitic."

I don't think they are, and I think most agree with that sentiment. However, I hope you will agree, that there is absolutely a pro-Hamas contingency among all these protests. Further, that they have been allowed to intertwine themselves or at least align with other's efforts, calls into question the planning and intent of those who aren't antisemitic. 

Beyond that, the goals of the folks that aren't antisemitic are, at best muddy. What do they hope to achieve?

I made the point a while back that if you lead a protest it should be well organized and with clear goals. Further, you should make efforts to separate yourself from bad actors. Without all three, the message becomes muddled at best, takes away from the issues at hand, gives a massive platform for bad actors (in this case antisemitic murdering assholes) and ultimately does more harm than good.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

Honestly, the complexity of descaling the engagement while figuring out how to remove Hamas from the equation is madly complex.

I won't pretend that I have a simple answer. However, I'm of the opinion that bringing leader of the US, supporting NATO members, Isreal and the Palestinians together to discuss is better than not discussing it at all.

The Hamas aspect is the biggest hitch in the path forward. I'm strongly convinced that descaling fighting without finding a way to remove their influence in Gaza will lead to continued attacks and more Israeli lives lost.

So, I guess my ask is why aren't the powers that be calling for some sort of round table. If they are, and I missed it, I'll own my ignorance.

I agree with your take on removing Hamas being the holdup in any peace talks. But I don’t see any round table being taken seriously by Israel. They see them as a deadly cancer they are cutting out. If you leave any, it can quickly resurface. 

• Hook 'Em 3

6 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

There's also a permutation of the response that is the punchline of "no, don't run down there and fuck one of them....walk down there and fuck all of them."  That is....take the time to be more selective with your targeting.  Eliminating Hamas as a threat, WITHOUT purposefully waging war against civilians (and we've seen much more than mere "collateral damage" - Israel and numerous senior officials have made it clear that they are targeting Gazan civilians to terrorize them and force them out of Gaza altogether, to meet a stated goal of total ethnic cleansing) takes time and methodical action.  Israeli leadership stating that their goal is more than eliminating Hamas -- it's to ethnically cleanse Gaza completely -- doesn't help their position.  At all.  Israel has gone beyond self-defense, and is following a purposeful path of war crimes.  That's the problem.  Which is totally lost in the shuffle.  We've now successfully reached the point where you either blindly and totally support Israel, subjecting them to zero accountability, or you're a pro-Hamas terrorist sympathizer.

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

I made the point a while back that if you lead a protest it should be well organized and with clear goals. Further, you should make efforts to separate yourself from bad actors. Without all three, the message becomes muddled at best, takes away from the issues at hand, gives a massive platform for bad actors (in this case antisemitic murdering assholes) and ultimately does more harm than good.

Also a very good point. I mentioned my wife being involved with a couple of clergy-led protests in recent years, and those points were front-and-center.  They had a clear message and goal.  They had clear expectations as to behavior.  Even the "civil disobedience" portion (that is, the people who were going to sit-down and be arrested for refusing to leave) was planned in detail, discussed with the authorities beforehand, and conducted peacefully.  They made their point, with a plain message.  They did not have any immediate or direct success in terms of policy change, but they took a step forward in changing people's minds/getting them to think.

You don't save the world with one march or act.  You do it slowly, incrementally....frustratingly so.  See the entire civil rights movement.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Larry T. Spider said:

I agree with your take on removing Hamas being the holdup in any peace talks. But I don’t see any round table being taken seriously by Israel. They see them as a deadly cancer they are cutting out. If you leave any, it can quickly resurface. 

This plus what Brisket just said is the crux of the bigger issue and what really needs to be the focus. 

They should be addressed, absolutely by the US.

How, exactly, is a interpretation of international diplomatic relations. I don't claim to have that answer, but this is what I personally would make the focus of a protest.

"Why the ghosting, let's talk this through Isreal!" - USA

Edited by BurntEyes

1 minute ago, BurntEyes said:

I don't think they are, and I think most agree with that sentiment. However, I hope you will agree that there is absolutely a pro-Hamas contingency among all these protests. Further, that they have been allowed to intertwine themselves or at least align with othe efforts calls into question the planning and intent of those who aren't antisemitic. 

Beyond that, the goals of the folks that aren't antisemitic are, at best muddy. What do they hope to achieve?

I made the point a while back that if you lead a protest it should be well organized and with clear goals. Further, you should make efforts to separate yourself from bad actors. Without all three rhe message becomes muddled at best, takes away from the issues at hand, gives a massive platform for bad actors (in this case antisemitic assholes) and ultimately does more harm than good.

I agree with everything you're saying, but not all of the protests are as well organized as you suggest. Some might well be. For instance, the original one at UT on Speedway seemed super efficient and well organized (remember the leaders in yellow vests?). I think that over time, these things start to fall apart as bad actors begin to glom onto an issue/movement and cause trouble. It all just gets out of control, which is why I've been saying for a couple of weeks now that these protests have become counterproductive.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

I think that over time, these things start to fall apart as bad actors begin to glom onto an issue/movement and cause trouble. It all just gets out of control,

Which is why every one of these needs organization and clear, strong leadership.  But those needs are counter to the character of the people most likely to be involved.  Operating the movement as a lovey-dovey commune means you have 1,000 muddle messages and no clear direction.  It's the old problem of when the revolutionaries succeed and take things over....they're only good at being revolutionaries, not at getting actual shit done.  Hell, see the problem from the other side: the radicals who have taken over county and state GOP parties in Michigan.  The meetings and action coming out of them are....a shitshow.  Because everyone is the chief revolutionary, everyone thinks that their vision should define all action and they don't listen to anyone else.  They are good at being radicals and noisemakers.  They are terrible at being "people who actually get shit done."

Culturally, strategic thinking is a huge weakness that we have.  As we can see demonstrated over and over.

• Hook 'Em 2

36 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Just don't say the quiet parts out loud.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Which is why every one of these needs organization and clear, strong leadership.  But those needs are counter to the character of the people most likely to be involved.  Operating the movement as a lovey-dovey commune means you have 1,000 muddle messages and no clear direction.  It's the old problem of when the revolutionaries succeed and take things over....they're only good at being revolutionaries, not at getting actual shit done.  Hell, see the problem from the other side: the radicals who have taken over county and state GOP parties in Michigan.  The meetings and action coming out of them are....a shitshow.  Because everyone is the chief revolutionary, everyone thinks that their vision should define all action and they don't listen to anyone else.  They are good at being radicals and noisemakers.  They are terrible at being "people who actually get shit done."

Culturally, strategic thinking is a huge weakness that we have.  As we can see demonstrated over and over.

There really doesn't seem to be any kind of centralized leadership with this pro-Palestine movement. A few days ago, a poster raised the question of who's funding the protesters, and another one tracked down an article about some nonprofits raising funds, and a couple of them had ties to some nasty assholes. I wanted to see if the protesters at UT had similar ties to abhorrent shit (good news: I couldn't find any), but what really surprised me was that at UT and around Austin, it looked like there were half a dozen separate organizations. If you scale that up to the whole country and all these universities, there must be hundreds of them. I really think that's playing into how some of the protests aren't making the news because they haven't turned into chaotic circuses while others have. And, honestly, some of that bullshit has been the result of the original response by local authorities and/or campus presidents.

But, yeah, who's the credible leader with impeccable standing and moral authority to lead this protest movement across America? There ain't one, and that's why it's a shitshow.

Posted (edited)

Well if the protests don't work out for them, they have a bright future in the A&M Corps of Cadets Marching Band.  Fake Resistance, Fake Army, Fake Band.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HouTex said:

I was in DC Monday and yesterday and drove right past GWU and didn’t see any protesters or problems.  Guess it’s away from the main drag. 

GWU is an urban campus and I the encampment was off visible areas from the street.  In any case, DC police came and cleared it out today after Congress threatened to make the mayor come testify.  GWU had been asking for police help but the city had demurred to take action. 

1 hour ago, bolverk said:

There really doesn't seem to be any kind of centralized leadership with this pro-Palestine movement. A few days ago, a poster raised the question of who's funding the protesters, and another one tracked down an article about some nonprofits raising funds, and a couple of them had ties to some nasty assholes. I wanted to see if the protesters at UT had similar ties to abhorrent shit (good news: I couldn't find any), but what really surprised me was that at UT and around Austin, it looked like there were half a dozen separate organizations. If you scale that up to the whole country and all these universities, there must be hundreds of them. I really think that's playing into how some of the protests aren't making the news because they haven't turned into chaotic circuses while others have. And, honestly, some of that bullshit has been the result of the original response by local authorities and/or campus presidents.

But, yeah, who's the credible leader with impeccable standing and moral authority to lead this protest movement across America? There ain't one, and that's why it's a shitshow.

I don’t know how to tell you this but UT Austin does not need half a dozen student orgs dedicated to Palestine and neither does any campus.  These are not real organizations, they are absolutely fake organizations all tied to about 3 national ones that are astroturfed because having a half dozen looks better on your letterhead and Instagram account. Those same 3-4 real organizations are a mix of the typical hard-left “all roads lead to communism” and mixed in with some genuine “we have to let other people do our banking because of the terrorism.”  

That’s not to say a lot of the students aren’t genuine in their stance and protests, but please don’t be so naive to think all this broke out spontaneously and that every college campus has 7 real pro-Palestinian orgs with near identical names. 

• Hook 'Em 4

The other reason that they need all these orgs is because once the leadership of New York Slippery Rock chapter of “Students for Palestinian Freedom” gets rolled up for sending chapter dues to Hezbollah or some shit, they just roll right into the already registered “Students for Freedom in Palestine.”  There’s been some real naivety, willful at times, about WTF is going on here. 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

The other reason that they need all these orgs is because once the leadership of New York Slippery Rock chapter of “Students for Palestinian Freedom” gets rolled up for sending chapter dues to Hezbollah or some shit, they just roll right into the already registered “Students for Freedom in Palestine.”  There’s been some real naivety, willful at times, about WTF is going on here. 

This is exactly the bullshit misinformation people are complaining about.  Slippery Rock is in Pennsylvania.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

H Tine

lmfao I clicked on the profile and OF COURSE this dude on twitter is hosting tucker carlson conspiracy memes from russia

seriously dude, where the fuck do you find these people? 8chan?

• Like 1

The Cougar High thing brought the LULZ.  This is the lamest shit ever.  The cops are doing TikToks. 

I repeat that the kids are not bringing the revolution.  They need to read up on Budyonny’s 1st Cavalry Army.  They can’t even do “murderous anti-Semitic pinko revolutionary” correctly. 

image.thumb.jpeg.ccde419c09f3a5a98527daec72c32d26.jpeg

14 minutes ago, Captainant said:

lmfao I clicked on the profile and OF COURSE this dude on twitter is hosting tucker carlson conspiracy memes from russia

seriously dude, where the fuck do you find these people? 8chan?

Here you go again. 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, Rex Kramer said:

Here you go again. 

Are there seriously not enough videos out there to make fun of protestors without resorting to sharing the commentary of--and generating clicks/views for--the dumbest, most abhorrent piece of shit losers on Twitter? Nah?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Are there seriously not enough videos out there to make fun of protestors without resorting to sharing the commentary of--and generating clicks/views for--the dumbest, most abhorrent piece of shit losers on Twitter? Nah?

Well honestly, I don't know.  Is there a way to see a video and then search for a clone of that same clip but from a source more palatable to your senses?  Tell me. 

Some people keep repeating the same thing over and over.  You want different sources for clips.  I get it.  You only want the same clips but from a source who has a post history of aligning with your political beliefs.  

I don't have an internal database of acceptable tweet sources.  I'm glad I don't have that internal database.  That sort of thing doesn't serve me.  Does it serve you? 

Is it really simply about their clips getting clicks?  That's what's important here?  

• Hook 'Em 3

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

Well honestly, I don't know.  Is there a way to see a video and then search for a clone of that same clip but from a source more palatable to your senses?  Tell me. 

Some people keep repeating the same thing over and over.  You want different sources for clips.  I get it.  You only want the same clips but from a source who has a post history of aligning with your political beliefs.  

I don't have an internal database of acceptable tweet sources.  I'm glad I don't have that internal database.  That sort of thing doesn't serve me.  Does it serve you? 

Is it really simply about their clips getting clicks?  That's what's important here?  

Stop talking to me, dude. I don't give a fuck. Just know that no one buys your, "I just post the videos; I have no idea who the source is, and I don't even read their commentary" bullshit. You've been doing this same shit for years and years all across the board. It's tired and played, but you do you. I do realize that this is y'all's Super Bowl being the rare occasion where your fringe circles finally closely aligns with the mainstream opinion.

Edited by aggie08
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Stop talking to me, dude. I don't give a fuck. Just know that no one buys your, "I just post the videos; I have no idea who the source is, and I don't even read their commentary" bullshit. You've been doing this same shit for years and years all across the board. It's tired and played, but you do you. I do realize that this is y'all's Super Bowl being the rare occasion where your fringe circles finally closely aligns with the mainstream opinion.

I literally just registered at Twitter within the last six months.  Never seen it's content before in my life until then except for places like Surly and occasional news bits, TV,  etc.  I do read the commentary of the individual tweets I post here, but I don't check the source's feed and scroll down to "see who they are" before I post.  

Be glad that Imma and Lab decide to keep tweets available to post, and do not choose to censor some for the purpose of protecting others. 

When you seek equality for all, you will make choices to reflect that internal realization.  Censoring the "bad people" on twitter just for the purpose of protecting you, is not a manifestation of that equality.  I would never think that I had the right to petition the mods so that I didn't have to see things from Twitter accounts I don't like.  I'm so grateful I've evolved beyond it.  The blade cuts both ways.  Be grateful.   

• Hook 'Em 6

10 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

I literally just registered at Twitter within the last six months.  Never seen it's content before in my life until then except for places like Surly and occasional news bits, TV,  etc.  I do read the commentary of the individual tweets I post here, but I don't check the source's feed and scroll down to "see who they are" before I post.  

Be glad that Imma and Lab decide to keep tweets available to post, and do not choose to censor some for the purpose of protecting others. 

When you seek equality for all, you will make choices to reflect that internal realization.  Censoring the "bad people" on twitter just for the purpose of protecting you, is not a manifestation of that equality.  I would never think that I had the right to petition the mods so that I didn't have to see things from Twitter accounts I don't like.  I'm so grateful I've evolved beyond it.  The blade cuts both ways.  Be grateful.   

Don’t listen to the pussies, keep posting. 

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, Bevo said:

Its the Jewish Larry Elder. Or, as the LA times like to describe, “the black face of white supremacy”

3 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

There is a very small group of orthodox Jews who don't believe Israel should be a state. 

I think there's scripture that states that Jews should always be spread across the land without a unified home.  

9 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

These kids are not bringing the Revolution. 

Well, its only Protest Spring camp right now. 

Once theyve gone through summer’s Strength & Conditioning program and get the roster shored up, Fall protests are going to be LIT

9 hours ago, HouTex said:

I was in DC Monday and yesterday and drove right past GWU and didn’t see any protesters or problems.  Guess it’s away from the main drag. 

You have to drive to the county juvie

4 hours ago, Poester said:

Aggie in his feelings tonight. 

But not *ALL* aggies are in their feelings! You have to separate the feeling aggies from the non feeling aggies !!!!

• bolverk changed the title to Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread