Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread

bolverk

3 hours ago, PRONG HORN said:

I'm just posting the clips. Not necessarily interested in the commentary or tweet sources.  I don't even know what chan stuff is.  I think I went to the site many years ago and it was just weird.  

Yeah, we can tell.  

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

1 hour ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

simply for posting a video of police brutality? 

Andy Ngo is a known quantity and has been for years.  He is a troll.  Nothing more, nothing less, and no one should be posting anything from him.  Twitter is full of crap.  Do better.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, Da Fino said:

I’ve got to stop doom scrolling here and trying to understand all you attorneys and history majors. I still have zero clue what you are talking about. I’m too young for this shit. I assume it is related to Ike talking about the military industrial complex. Why can’t you people be normal and dumb it down for dumbs like me?

He is messing up the terms. “Defense Industrial Base,” loosely industrial, tech, and research assets that are or can be used to produce defense items.  This is not the MIC, but that is a reference that Anastasis is required to use every X posts regardless of topic or relevance. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)

Looks like UCLA devolved into physical violence between protesters and counter-protesters.

yes, yes I am sure side A or B was absolutely in the wrong in this confrontation because of (protest ‘24 madlib) _________ zionism  _______  genocide  ________  masks________ sex tents.

Edited by Incredulity

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Welshy said:

Stunning. People in Gaza are shattered. Their lives are shattered. Read the fucking room.

12 years? I'm shocked these idiots are the pawns of national and international groups preying on their sense of injustice entitlement and desperate need for meaning.

You're not 1960 protesters, you are social media dupes.

Also, brilliant troll? Has to be asked.  

I am almost ready to believe that this is a IDF or maybe a joint AIPAC/RNC info op.  Much of this script could have been written by Tomi Lahren. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Andy Ngo is a known quantity and has been for years.  He is a troll.  Nothing more, nothing less, and no one should be posting anything from him.  Twitter is full of crap.  Do better.

videos say a lot when true, context very much matters, but not the source. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

especially when the Zionist thugs arrive and start beating the Pro Pal folks. 

Some say the activities were brought on by the injury and hospitalization of a Jewish girl earlier in the day at the hands of the peaceful protestors.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

Some say the activities were brought on by the injury and hospitalization of a Jewish girl earlier in the day at the hands of the peaceful protestors.

nevertheless, the Jewish thugs should not arrive en masse from their west LA hood to beat up the encampment.  Imagine if the situation was reversed, an Arab girl hurt by Jews, then 200 Arabs show up and beat up Jewish protestors. Politicians would go apeshit.

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

*says he doesn’t follow any political stuff on Twitter”

*posts tweets from a nazi agitator who makes kill lists for atomwaffen*

That is a DT CLASSIC move for during civil unrest! They haven't lost a step

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

“Just posting clips.” Totally innocent, not transparent at all. 

7 minutes ago, Parliament said:

So when you’re arrested on campus, I presume you’re expelled from school.  Do they pull all your credits too?  Like move back home, go to community college and start over?

Do you just always make shit up and roll with it like you’re correct?

3 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

You should question what the algorithm is feeding you. 

The last week or so I’ve been liking all this protest stuff so I could post it here at a later time.  It builds and builds until it’s 99% of my feed.

I’m actually having to seek out and look for good face sitting clips and random hippie chicks on my own now.  I’m sure when all this settles down my feed will return to normal.

11 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

I literally follow 8 profiles on Twitter.  It’s all sex stuff and one band.  And this hippie chick

https://twitter.com/MuseNews

Honestly, that makes it worse. If you had a scintilla of intellectual curiosity, you would question the things that are being force fed to you by the algorithm. You are voluntarily being radicalized by Elon and you’re lapping it up just like he wants you to. You are the poster boy for the term useful idiot.

15 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

I literally follow 8 profiles on Twitter.  It’s all sex stuff and one band.  And this hippie chick

https://twitter.com/MuseNews

3 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

The last week or so I’ve been liking all this protest stuff so I could post it here at a later time.  It builds and builds until it’s 99% of my feed.

I’m actually having to seek out and look for good face sitting clips and random hippie chicks on my own now.  I’m sure when all this settles down my feed will return to normal.

Credit where it's due that you realize you've made an echo chamber for yourself, but musk has really cranked the dials up on amplifying right wing stuff since his acquisition of twitter. You're gonna continue having trouble to find facesitting vids when the platform continues to invite neonazis and very fine people like alex jones BACK onto his privately owned platform. That's the sort of contributors that musk is hoping for on HIS Twitter. 

So just be aware of what you're repeating when you're just "posting what you see". 

Andy Ngo in particular has been told he's full of shit by several courts and it is a matter of legal fact that he's a liar and an instigating troll

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, royiv said:

Honestly, that makes it worse. If you had a scintilla of intellectual curiosity, you would question the things that are being force fed to you by the algorithm. You are voluntarily being radicalized by Elon and you’re lapping it up just like he wants you to. You are the poster boy for the term useful idiot.

the protestors are useful idiots.  That’s who the term is aimed at when used in its original context.  

Im just posting clips.  I don’t need to add hating Twitter or Elon to my list of busy work.  
if I’m liking protest clips to save for later, and the algorithm reacts by sending more of the same, I guess it’s working as intended.  

Maybe the algorithm wants to create scroll addicts rather than radicalized idiots.  

42 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

You’ve been fucking this chicken for years.  Provide any evidence of left wing protesters being physically harmed outside of street rumbles that have zero to do with their identity being disclosed or stfu.

Ngo is an attention horse weasel who doxes leftist protesters who would greatly prefer to not have their identity known.  They have literally attempted to kill Ngo over it multiple times.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Ngo is an attention horse weasel who doxes leftist protesters who would greatly prefer to not have their identity known.  They have literally attempted to kill Ngo over it multiple times.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

https://www.portlandmercury.com/news/2023/08/09/46651345/jury-rules-against-andy-ngo-in-activist-lawsuit

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

the protestors are useful idiots.  That’s who the term is aimed at when used in its original context.  

Im just posting clips.  I don’t need to add hating Twitter or Elon to my list of busy work.  
if I’m liking protest clips to save for later, and the algorithm reacts by sending more of the same, I guess it’s working as intended.  

Maybe the algorithm wants to create scroll addicts rather than radicalized idiots.  

The lack of self-awareness here is quite amazing. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'm here for the face-sitting videos.  Preferably that hot news chick on another chick.  But instead I got Elon sitting on ProngHorn's.  Damn you algorithm!  Damn you to hell ! 

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I'm here for the face-sitting videos.  Preferably that hot news chick on another chick.  But instead I got Elon sitting on ProngHorn's.  Damn you algorithm!  Damn you to hell ! 

I only like the classy, sensual face sitting.  Not the weird, humiliation, reverse mounted butthole aligned to the nose stuff.  

8 minutes ago, PRONG HORN said:

I only like the classy, sensual face sitting.  Not the weird, humiliation, reverse mounted butthole aligned to the nose stuff.  

That’s weird since you have your nose firmly implanted in Elon’s butthole.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, royiv said:

That’s weird since you have your nose firmly implanted in Elon’s butthole.

Wrong!  Elon has no butthole, the shit goes straight back up into his brain or out of his mouth.  

• Haha 1

• bolverk changed the title to Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread