I like to read Ayn Rand and biographies of famous men

52-80

9 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So the future leaders of America are going to be people unable to pick out a table and decide where it should go?

They have people for that.

In all seriousness, though, you think the Clintons, Bushes, or Trumps know fuckall about interior decorating? Nancy Reagan was the last person with any fashion sense to live in the White House.

There are plenty of other grounds on which to mock this dweeb. His inability to recognize an IKEA table is pretty low on the list of reasons to disrespect him.

he has a private apartment with rented furniture and a laundry room downstairs.  that's not out of the ordinary.  the only thing different from pretty much anywhere else in new york is the catered dinners every day.

weird that vice is trying to make this seem weird. 

Edited by elfenix

26 minutes ago, elfenix said:

he has a private apartment with rented furniture and a laundry room downstairs.  that's not out of the ordinary.  the only thing different from pretty much anywhere else in new york is the catered dinners every day.

It's different because he also works in a "we" space.  So most of his life is under this "we" corporate umbrella where everything is provided for you, for a price.

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

Yeah, I don't really get what the problem is.  It's basically a dorm for young adults.  The price includes meals and rented furniture, again like most dorms or greek houses.  I need my personal space, but if it works for them, fine.  I have a bigger problem with people who think they need 4,000 square feet in a suburban match stick McMansion for a 2-4 member family.  

Edited by 'stache

3 hours ago, Ojo Rojo said:

It's different because he also works in a "we" space.  So most of his life is under this "we" corporate umbrella where everything is provided for you, for a price.

i mean that happens out in the boonies with Wal-Mart, just in a much more substantial way