2024 Big 12 Tournament

chase25

Why are there even conference tournaments? What the fuck is the point of this shit. 

Playing in an empty ass, soulless stadium at fucking midnight against a bunch of jagoffs that wont make the tourney. Just be done with this shit, the season tells you everything you need to know. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Moreland on the radio call
“I apologize, duplantier coming back out, thought boehm was coming in… but I guarantee boehm will be in immediately if any trouble”

Single, no pitcher change 
bunted over, no pitcher change
Homerun

Just now, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Why are there even conference tournaments? What the fuck is the point of this shit. 

Playing in an empty ass, soulless stadium at fucking midnight against a bunch of jagoffs that wont make the tourney. Just be done with this shit, the season tells you everything you need to know. 

Well, it's apparently what Jack O'Dowd needs to remember how to hit.  So he's got that going for him.  Doesn't mean fuck all for the rest of us.

Just now, YGIFS said:

So aside from fucking this up 12 ways from Tuesday, who we playing tomorrow or next or not ever or what time?  Or what in the fuck?  Where's the tylenol?  

I hope we just lose and move on from this the tourney. We would play the loser of the UCF/Cinci game. Im too lazy to even give a shit who that would be. 

3 minutes ago, bluto said:

Moreland on the radio call
“I apologize, duplantier coming back out, thought boehm was coming in… but I guarantee boehm will be in immediately if any trouble”

Single, no pitcher change 
bunted over, no pitcher change
Homerun

Thursday is the earliest they would use Boehm. He is going to get a break (as he should).

That was an ugly second half to the game.  

Also, I guess they changed it a bit this year.  But seriously, who in the fuck do we play next?  It looks like we skip all the way to Thursday to play the other loser on the UCF/Cincy side?  This don't make no sense! 

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

That was an ugly second half to the game.  

Also, I guess they changed it a bit this year.  But seriously, who in the fuck do we play next?  It looks like we skip all the way to Thursday to play the other loser on the UCF/Cincy side?  This don't make no sense! 

Dude look at the bracket. We play Cincy tomorrow (today) around 5ish