Pro Wrestling

Lone Star Horn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jericho's like 60. Dude wrestled in WCW.

For years 

WTF is he even doing there nevermind getting main billing?

They have a dude blatantly ripping off WCW "The Crow" Sting?

WTF happened to wrestlers? Aren't they supposed ro look like big tough guys? There's tons of stories of old school wrestlers getting in brawls in bars. More than half those people don't look like they could fight their way out of a paper bag. That one dude looks like he's in high school

• 2 weeks later...

I’m pretty sure Cody wins tomorrow and Roman takes a vacation.  I don’t watch raw or SD anymore other then highlights or a bit here and there but he’s been Champ for like two years?  Definitely time for a break.  I want to see if Brock can suplex or F5 the 7 foot 400 pound guy tomorrow.  Then the Edge and Demon Ballor match should be good.  

• Like 1

I watch both nights weekly with the kids and wrestlemania is more important to us than the Super Bowl.

I thought tonight was incredible. Great wrestling all around except for Cena match (bc he’s old and can’t do it anymore).

Can’t wait for tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, NoRagrets said:

I watch both nights weekly with the kids and wrestlemania is more important to us than the Super Bowl.

I thought tonight was incredible. Great wrestling all around except for Cena match (bc he’s old and can’t do it anymore).

Can’t wait for tomorrow. 

I don’t know if he can’t but it’s probably hard to come back once a year and still get in sync.  Also think Theory has a lot to learn still and they are forcing him to be the new Cena when he’s not and probably won’t ever be close.  And I hated Cena forever and his no selling and limited moves but he definitely got better late is his career.  

Edited by Hook1997
  • Like 1

Cena’s age seems to be catching up with him. He’s certainly much smaller than he was in his prime and I feel like it’s affecting his skill. Of course he’s still in one trillion times better shape than I’ll ever be.

Edit: Shit he’s only 45. That’s still prime rasslin age.

14 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I’m pretty sure Cody wins tomorrow and Roman takes a vacation.  I don’t watch raw or SD anymore other then highlights or a bit here and there but he’s been Champ for like two years?  Definitely time for a break.  I want to see if Brock can suplex or F5 the 7 foot 400 pound guy tomorrow.  Then the Edge and Demon Ballor match should be good.  

Roman needs a vacation? He wrestles like 5 times a year.

• Hook 'Em 1

and Finn Balor and Edge have a match where each guy kicked out of each other's finishers several times. 

Not shocked Shane gets hurt, at least he didn't have his ankle completely point backwards like Dante Martin did.

Edited by HtownHorn

I was shocked Roman won. Everyone is sick of the bloodline thing (they’ve been feeding us it way past the expiration date) and Roman needs a break. Plus this really diminishes their investment in Cody. They also have been going to the injured ref well every time Roman wrestles. Getting old. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2023 at 8:53 AM, HtownHorn said:

Vince took over creative last night at RAW. WWE is going to be a shit show for the foreseeable future.

He has always been in control of creative. Even when he took that brief hiatus, there’s no doubt he was constantly in Steph and HHH’s ears about it.