Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

55 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

so I dont know how many times we have said this on the board. but Imagur  blocks Surly from showing the pics. 

Heres what your last 5 posts look like to anyone not using a phone

41033658450_88e403ae51_z.jpg

Ahh, I honestly forgot that...

11 minutes ago, Modessit said:

We see them on Tapa - but we shouldn't be as they don't belong in this thread.

I got ya, let me get the craziness back on it's proper track then: A case of Bob vs Rat out on the streets of Arizona...

16 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

and thats why I could never ride a cycle.   dude did nothing wrong, but the fucking clown who was at a standstill  crossed a double white line to jump into the HOV lane that is traveling at least 45 MPH faster.

im guessing the cycle driver didnt make it?

I've got to disagree.  Dude was in the HOV lane, and unless I'm blind, he didn't have a passenger.

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

and thats why I could never ride a cycle.   dude did nothing wrong, but the fucking clown who was at a standstill  crossed a double white line to jump into the HOV lane that is traveling at least 45 MPH faster.

im guessing the cycle driver didnt make it?

nope, she didn't.   and as far as motorcycles in HOV, it was allowed in Atlanta last time I travelled there--only one rider required.

nope, she didn't.   and as far as motorcycles in HOV, it was allowed in Atlanta last time I travelled there--only one rider required.

I’m pretty sure y’all are right, I never rode mine in the HOV lane though. And now, I’m pretty sure I never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk