7 hours ago, Buffsoldier said:

"Look, when I said to gun the engine...."

"There I was, just shooting through traffic, when...."

"I was proceeding along at a good clip, and then...."

What else am I forgetting?

He must have been barreling down the highway

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bamachine said:

On that kid saving video, why is more not being made about the asshole that was just standing on that same balcony, not grabbing the kid and pulling it up?

True or not?   I don't know, but one report yesterday stated that the folks upstairs were on a separate balcony and could on reach (around?) enough to just hold the child in place.

If the dude that had his fingers between the cable and the glass had a tighter grip on it and couldn't let go in time, this would be a completely different video... right?

Also, are the ground camera videos in that other thread in that other place on this site?

Edited by SurlyBDR
nope

On 5/30/2018 at 6:40 AM, SHOOTER12 said:

True or not?   I don't know, but one report yesterday stated that the folks upstairs were on a separate balcony and could on reach (around?) enough to just hold the child in place.

That's what he said when interviewed. There's a barrier between the two patios. Said he could only reach out far enough to help support the kid's weight, but he wasn't confident enough in his own strength/hold to pull the kid up without risking the kid losing his grip. That dude is probably more responsible for saving the kid's life than the climber because that kid probably couldn't have maintained his grip alone for that long. The climber still gets more credit in my book since he actually risked his own life, but balcony dude deserves more praise than he got.