Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

How did that groundhog situation even begin? And more importantly, how does that stop traffic? Just run the bitch over. 

In any case, surely it was rabid. Wild animals don't tend to act like that. If it were a normal critter, I don't think the cop would've been so hesitant to approach it. And the mercy-kill shot makes me think he's a hunter, not some pussy whose afraid to get near an oversized squirrel.

12 minutes ago, GSU&UT said:

Could almost use its own thread, but fucking parents of the year right here. Cheetah's are still big enough to fuck you up man,

The dude running to the car leaving the lady holding the kid on her own is fucking shameful. Dude needs to look in the mirror and evaluate his priorities.

1 hour ago, chesthair said:

Cheetahs suck dick?

1 hour ago, 686 said:

Fast, but can't carry a tune?

1 hour ago, chesthair said:

Cheetahs suck dick?

Fast but kind of prissy, special might be the word I'm looking for.

9 hours ago, 686 said:

The dude running to the car leaving the lady holding the kid on her own is fucking shameful. Dude needs to look in the mirror and evaluate his priorities.

Who the fuck would have driven them home?

On 5/11/2018 at 2:00 PM, Steamboat1874 said:

That chick carrying the kid had brass balls.....no brains but brass balls.

Cheetahs will chase anything that runs and she not only did not run but looked as though she was talking them down.

so pussy is defeated or undefeated?

I have seen that before...  we had a coral snake in our telecom server rack...  One of our dip shit devs loved snakes so he got it out and I have no idea after that...  our main server room was much more secure and colder...so no snek issues

Edited by Loco