Post a pic that makes you say "Holy shit."

Born Burnt

37 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Just some good ol' boys, never meaning no harm.

electricdeliriousflea-max-1mb-gif.336976

Although, that looked more like a Roscoe P. Coltrane landing.  The Duke boys probably went through before the clip, triggering the motion sensor, and then poor Roscoe's got his on tape.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, markstanco said:

giphy.gif

I found something that's even more fucked up. After seeing this and reading about it, I'm done internetting for the day

https://www.hindustantimes.com/trending/doctors-shocked-to-find-a-32-cm-live-eel-inside-vietnamese-mans-rectum-perform-emergency-surgery-101711182908898.html

In a series of unfortunate events, a Vietnamese man, 34, received an unusual and shocking diagnosis after experiencing severe abdominal cramps. His symptoms prompted medical professionals at the Hai Ha district medical centre to perform an ultrasound and an X-ray. The scans showed that there was a live eel trapped in his belly, which resulted in peritonitis, as per reports.

According to Nguoi Dua Tin, doctors believe that the 30 cm eel entered the man's body through his anus and slid through his colon. The patient was conscious and had less pain in his abdomen after the surgery. Physicians stated that they would keep an eye out for any issues and continue to coordinate feeding, fluids, and antibiotics. 

Spoiler

It's an eel.

I found something that's even more fucked up. After seeing this and reading about it, I'm done internetting for the day
https://www.hindustantimes.com/trending/doctors-shocked-to-find-a-32-cm-live-eel-inside-vietnamese-mans-rectum-perform-emergency-surgery-101711182908898.html
In a series of unfortunate events, a Vietnamese man, 34, received an unusual and shocking diagnosis after experiencing severe abdominal cramps. His symptoms prompted medical professionals at the Hai Ha district medical centre to perform an ultrasound and an X-ray. The scans showed that there was a live eel trapped in his belly, which resulted in peritonitis, as per reports.
According to Nguoi Dua Tin, doctors believe that the 30 cm eel entered the man's body through his anus and slid through his colon. The patient was conscious and had less pain in his abdomen after the surgery. Physicians stated that they would keep an eye out for any issues and continue to coordinate feeding, fluids, and antibiotics. 
Spoiler

It's an eel.

Richard Gere’s pissed?

On 5/1/2024 at 10:05 AM, crash_davis said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's an eel.

first time GIF