Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

11 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Fuck football. I'm getting season tickets to volleyball. At least they give a shit

plz come out to watch the basketball team they have a legit top prospect the best since durant donned the burnt orange

he is going to be a top 3 pick he will carry this team to a deep tournament run 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

35 minutes ago, hornfromdallas said:

plz come out to watch the basketball team they have a legit top prospect the best since durant donned the burnt orange

I look forward to Coleman and Ramey passing back and fourth for 20 seconds until one of em drives the lane the kicks out to GBIII who has to take an off balance shot as the shot clocks down to 1

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

Spoiler
Inside Texas: It’s been a while since we caught up. How are the wife and kids?
Big Cigar: I’m an amalgamation, I don’t have a wife and kids, but if I did, she’d be a trophy with more blonde product than the Fox News set and my sons would answer to Roman numerals.
IT: Got it. Let’s start with Tom Herman’s coaching future at Texas. We’ve detailed much of the back story, that he’s in a tough spot, but what about going forward?
BC: Ugly, lucky wins, that’s not what we want. How the team plays isn’t just being judged by wins and losses. Nobody is saying they have to play perfectly or blow people out every week, but play disciplined. Too often they don’t look prepared. Will we see a delay of game coming out of a stoppage? Chances are likely.
IT: What does he have to do to save his job?
BC: If he wins out, including the Big 12 championship, it’ll be nearly impossible to make a move, even if they keep winning ugly. Chances are they won’t win every game by playing the way they have, but this is a team gaining confidence and winning out is possible.
IT: Running a winning program requires elite recruiting and in that regard, the staff has hit a spike strip.
BC: That’s an important consideration, but the guys at the top are more concerned about making the right hire. If they can do that then recruiting will take care of itself. It’s telling of where their relationship is that Herman has been given no vote of confidence from Del Conte. They’re fully aware of where recruiting currently stands. Last year, Del Conte was out front for Herman. This year there is no such support.
IT: So if he wins out, he keeps his job. That’s doable. Each win makes it more likely they win the next game. It’s always a confidence and focus thing with this team. But if he doesn’t.
BC: Ideally you’d have a verbal agreement with your top candidate before you make a move. To my knowledge, no agreement exists. In fact, there’s a little concern Texas could eventually get pretty far down the road with the top target and then be left at the altar. That’s how Notre Dame felt after he picked Florida. Would Texas be Florida or Notre Dame? The same might be asked of USC or some other unforeseeable opening.
IT: Another hurdle will probably be money. We’ve heard Texas is all-in on Urban until he says no — again, assuming an opening — but they’ll have to draw the line somewhere on money.
BC: You can bet he’ll want [REDACTED]. Guys are willing to help, but that’s a lot of money and poor optics.
IT: “Optics.“ It really is you.
BC: Yeah, that’s a word you don’t generally hear at football schools. You hear it at Texas a lot though.
IT: The good news is I’ve heard Option #1 isn’t a big fan of the Pac 12. But USC presents a similarly easy path to the playoffs, at least in theory.
BC: He’ll look at the rosters and all the other considerations. He doesn’t seem to be a in a big hurry. Texas would love to have more leverage but it’s tough to play games with him. Too bad Kyle Shanahan loves the pro game and living on his vineyard.
IT: I bet you have a vineyard.
BC: Amalgamation.
IT: That’s right. Bottom line the whole thing.
BC: Negotiate a tentative agreement if there’s enough common ground. Then if it’s deemed it’s time to move on from the current coach, you move on. They want the first option, but they don’t want a circus. They’ll exhaust all options with the #1 target before deciding what to do next. Without leverage, they’re not in charge of timing step #1. Step #2 is in Herman’s hands. All we can do is sit back and watch things unfold. I’d urge patience, but that would be pointless.
IT: We appreciate it.
BC: You bet.

IT update, which isn't much honestly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, closetohumping said:
  Hide contents
Inside Texas: It’s been a while since we caught up. How are the wife and kids?
Big Cigar: I’m an amalgamation, I don’t have a wife and kids, but if I did, she’d be a trophy with more blonde product than the Fox News set and my sons would answer to Roman numerals.
IT: Got it. Let’s start with Tom Herman’s coaching future at Texas. We’ve detailed much of the back story, that he’s in a tough spot, but what about going forward?
BC: Ugly, lucky wins, that’s not what we want. How the team plays isn’t just being judged by wins and losses. Nobody is saying they have to play perfectly or blow people out every week, but play disciplined. Too often they don’t look prepared. Will we see a delay of game coming out of a stoppage? Chances are likely.
IT: What does he have to do to save his job?
BC: If he wins out, including the Big 12 championship, it’ll be nearly impossible to make a move, even if they keep winning ugly. Chances are they won’t win every game by playing the way they have, but this is a team gaining confidence and winning out is possible.
IT: Running a winning program requires elite recruiting and in that regard, the staff has hit a spike strip.
BC: That’s an important consideration, but the guys at the top are more concerned about making the right hire. If they can do that then recruiting will take care of itself. It’s telling of where their relationship is that Herman has been given no vote of confidence from Del Conte. They’re fully aware of where recruiting currently stands. Last year, Del Conte was out front for Herman. This year there is no such support.
IT: So if he wins out, he keeps his job. That’s doable. Each win makes it more likely they win the next game. It’s always a confidence and focus thing with this team. But if he doesn’t.
BC: Ideally you’d have a verbal agreement with your top candidate before you make a move. To my knowledge, no agreement exists. In fact, there’s a little concern Texas could eventually get pretty far down the road with the top target and then be left at the altar. That’s how Notre Dame felt after he picked Florida. Would Texas be Florida or Notre Dame? The same might be asked of USC or some other unforeseeable opening.
IT: Another hurdle will probably be money. We’ve heard Texas is all-in on Urban until he says no — again, assuming an opening — but they’ll have to draw the line somewhere on money.
BC: You can bet he’ll want [REDACTED]. Guys are willing to help, but that’s a lot of money and poor optics.
IT: “Optics.“ It really is you.
BC: Yeah, that’s a word you don’t generally hear at football schools. You hear it at Texas a lot though.
IT: The good news is I’ve heard Option #1 isn’t a big fan of the Pac 12. But USC presents a similarly easy path to the playoffs, at least in theory.
BC: He’ll look at the rosters and all the other considerations. He doesn’t seem to be a in a big hurry. Texas would love to have more leverage but it’s tough to play games with him. Too bad Kyle Shanahan loves the pro game and living on his vineyard.
IT: I bet you have a vineyard.
BC: Amalgamation.
IT: That’s right. Bottom line the whole thing.
BC: Negotiate a tentative agreement if there’s enough common ground. Then if it’s deemed it’s time to move on from the current coach, you move on. They want the first option, but they don’t want a circus. They’ll exhaust all options with the #1 target before deciding what to do next. Without leverage, they’re not in charge of timing step #1. Step #2 is in Herman’s hands. All we can do is sit back and watch things unfold. I’d urge patience, but that would be pointless.
IT: We appreciate it.
BC: You bet.

IT update, which isn't much honestly.

At least it sounds like confirmation that Urban is the top choice. That’s something. 

1 hour ago, hornfromdallas said:

Shaka Smart is still the coach, don't get your hopes up. Just gotta run a 2-3 zone against us and we'll act like a 6th grade B team passing the ball around the perimeter until a bricked 3. The guy is as bad of a coach as herman

Edited by ChonkySalmon666
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

if FCB strikes out he just calls Taylor ?

I think that's more fan fiction.  Since his wife cucked him FCB has been on an ugly downward spiral.  Taylor is nothing special but I seriously doubt she would lie in the gutter with him.  I don't see it. It's just people who hate everyone at 247 projecting their own bullshit, IMO.

2 minutes ago, cafe society said:

I think that's more fan fiction.  Since his wife cucked him FCB has been on an ugly downward spiral.  Taylor is nothing special but I seriously doubt she would lie in the gutter with him.  I don't see it. It's just people who hate everyone at 247 projecting their own bullshit, IMO.

Have you seen her titties? I'd suffocate myself between those. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cafe society said:

That supposedly happen years before Scout was bought out by 247, when they both worked there.

1 minute ago, Xian said:

God dammit. We are going to be stuck with Herman and  8-10 win seasons aren't we? 

yes and you will like it because we have a pussy for an AD.  but hey how bout that Bevo Blvd and Longhorn City Limits? right, huh pretty great right?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I tried finding the one someone else posted of her sun bathing. My gawd they were delicious. I can't find it on Google. It may he on her Twitter, but in banned so I can't check 

Open it in an incognito tab.

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I tried finding the one someone else posted of her sun bathing. My gawd they were delicious. I can't find it on Google. It may he on her Twitter, but in banned so I can't check 

Here let me help:

Taylor Estes - Hudl

Wait excuse me:

Crap, no bikini pics.  But yes, she's very curvy

Taylor Gaspar Estes on Twitter: "Ready for my bachelorette party weekend  with a bottle of Belvedere that is about as long as my torso. 🙌🏼… "

• Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas