Tom "the turtle" Herman [Lame Duck or greatest 5d chess player ever?]

Neonmoon

8 hours ago, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Sounds like something your mom would say. Has she met Shelton?

Damnit, I told myself I'd stay away from the South Austin's mom jokes.

Sometimes when they lob up a softball, you gotta take it downtown.

2 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Gifs and images of that fucknut in threads like this never get old. I haven't seen him in years. I assume he was laser-ported into a spaceship, never to be heard from again. 

Surprisingly, no, he's still around. He's drifted across an edge or two of a couple shows I watch. Still a ... unique, individual.

13 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Are bows a big thing in Texas? Like more than other outdoorsy states like Colorado?

I mean obviously she's too dumb to know that Colorado has a huge amount of gun owners.

Dumb and attention seeking - the latter is inexcusable given her age which I approximate to be around 35.

• Hook 'Em 1

Are bows a big thing in Texas? Like more than other outdoorsy states like Colorado?
I mean obviously she's too dumb to know that Colorado has a huge amount of gun owners.

It’s like mainstream country musicians who act like people don’t hunt or farm or know how to operate a tailgate outside of the south.

3 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

It's not that she is or isn't attractive, it's that I could go to my local wal-mart right now and find about five above, or at the very least on par with her. 

How did she become part of the fire, tar and feather Tom Herman thread?     I'd like to stick to that topic, but it's Surly......

5 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

It's not that she is or isn't attractive, it's that I could go to my local wal-mart right now and find about five above, or at the very least on par with her. 

But do they know absolutely nothing about football while acting like they know a lot about football? That's the kicker bro lol 

She seemed to be cool when I came across her years ago, she doesn't look like her IG/Twitter photos..but like most women these days, they never do.  However, her takes are fucking trash, and she automatically plays the victim role with the "being attacked because I'm a woman with a sports opinion".  It's not that, quit trying to be the woman Chip Brown with dumb takes.

• immamac changed the title to Tom Herman, Still The Head Coach at Texas