Sam Ehlinger

wild_turkey

47 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Yeah but then we ended the season by stuffing Georgia's dick up their own ass. Maybe it depends on what week those squads play. 

At the least it would be interesting - which was really all I was getting at. 

And I get that, but both teams playing their best, 07 puts a beatdown on 18. They were better at every position.

8 minutes ago, YeeYeeCTE said:

I’ve never known Sam to try to force medium balls, all his picks I remember either resulted from him trying to force it in the redzone or taking a deep 50/50

I remember him making a lot of shitty plays at various points in his career but okay. It's not like we have a small sample size here. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Are they gonna talk to Irsay the whole fucking quarter?

Somebody needs to give him a few shots and lines and get him back behind the wheel out of the commentary booth fuck. He's absolutely awful to listen to.

• Hook 'Em 1

Unless he busts it open in the 4th then I think he did more to hurt his case than anything so far. I’m glad he’s making a good name for himself so far, the best thing he could do is force someone to to make a spot on the roster for him. If he starts some games then that’s just icing on the cake

• Fuck You 1