Game 2: Texas vs. Tulsa game thread

Pancho

I might be alright with Tom giving us the tired old "winning is hard" line if we just eeked out a win against WVU or OKST or somebody, but not Tulsa. Not acceptable. They have a half-way decent kicker and a receiver that can catch in the end zone, and we fucking lose.

1 minute ago, Chilly Water said:

“You know the struggle last week” 

“How do you feel about...”

Austin sports media is a bunch of lame pussies. These pressers are tea parties

They are certainly not homers. They do nothing but sarcastically trash the program constantly. They vote for other teams players for Heisman ahead of ours. 

Just now, Patricio Swayze said:

Herman can go fuck himself. Goddamn. What an egotistical pussy. Own your shitty coaching. Fuck.

I really could not give two shits. The only thing that matters is what his team does on the field. He could ritually flay himself in guilt, it would make no difference.

2 hours ago, Rimbo said:

this is the most pathetic 21-0 blowout i've ever seen

Hey @BayouBill, go fuck yourself for the neg rep. I was fucking right that we looked pathetic and the final score proves it.

We were only in this game because of 1. our secondary, 2. Tulsa dropping a pair of TD catches that hit them right in the hands and 3. Tulsa's godawful kicking game.

Without them screwing up like that, we LOSE this game. Chew on that shit sandwich for a while.

• Like 4

Damn. How serious is it?
I guess that explains why Young came in.
Per Herman (when asked about this):

"We brought Danny is because we knew we were going to run the QB Sweep on 3rd and 1 and Danny's the lead blocker for that play. Then we kept him in because he's our short-yardage back and we were trying to run out the clock."