Yo, predict the rest of the season..

Pancho

10 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

6-6. K State struggled with South Dakota last week and played like shit today. I think we beat them in the little apple.

Lol this fucking guy. We ain’t walking into Manhattan with this team and this coaching staff and putting up a W. Pay attention, clown.

I see "groups"

TCU, OU, OkState, WVU these are the losses unless Texas plays even better than they did against USC last year and there is no indication that Texas has close to that ability this year

so that would have Texas 1-5

USC, Texas Tech, ISU, KSU.....really it is hard to put USC in this group, but their offense totally sucks cocks and I think their coach might be finding out he is in WAY over his head and is probably expecting to get met at the team plane sometime this season (perhaps in Austin) with an Uber ride back home)

Tech is coached by a guy that does not have a fucking clue, but they already all know that and thus they are not "tight" or "over pressuringizedness" in the game and by the time that game comes the fate of Kliff will probably already be known and they can score points and lets be honest it is not like their D needs to be great against the Texas shit show offense

ISU is CLEARLY better coached and can run the ball which means they can control the clock and if they score Texas will just be "pressuringizednessed" more and will probably produce some 3 and outs

KSU.....enough said

so if you are GENEROUS and say that Texas pulls out two of those because the coaches fuck it up (shout out to Kliff) or Tom has "da game doh" well that would be 2-2 added to 1-5 to get to 3-7

(KU and BU) then you have Kansas and Baylor well reality says that should get you to 5-7, but who knows with tom herman and his hermits in charge of things and you never know what Baylor will be doing.....Baylor has no reason to be "over pressurizationedness" because they sucked cocks last year and that was pretty clear and it is Baylor they are looking for a 6 or 7 win season and to build from there and they have 2 of those wins now with Kansas and Texas Tech on the schedule and a game they can probably get their home crowd up for with Duke so they will be out for blood to get that 6th win

and the reality is the game comes at a turning point for both programs.....Texas coming off of USC, TCU, KSU and OU and pretty much knowing what their fate is and Baylor coming off of Duke, Kansas, OU and KSU and knowing what their fate probably is.....if Baylor wins two of those next four (4-2 on the season at that point) they see their fate as a bowl game most likely with a win over Texas and if Texas only wins two of those next four (to be 3-3 on the season) then Baylor will actually be a huge game for Texas.....if Texas only wins one of those next four (2-4 on the season) and with OkState (road), WVU (home with that weak Texas home crowd), Tech (road) and ISU before the Kansas (give me...oh wait) at KSU well 2-4 with baylor playing for something and Texas probably quitting on tom spells a disaster for Texas

but lets say that Texas wins both of those 2 in the last category that is still looking at 5-7 and if you go back to the first group and say "tom will have "da game doh" while ignoring that Tom also was given a "da game doh" in the second group then you probably need to give tom another "he fucked this one up" game and no Maryland really does not count for that at this point and you still have 5-7

if you somehow have "da game doh" out of group one with no corresponding "he fucked that again" (outside of Maryland) then you get 6-6 which sucks cocks and I do not see a Texas team that is looking at 6-6 not fucking up one of the "should win" late season games to still end up 5-7

so I have 5-7 and really that should get tom fired by "Del" because he simply has a shitty attitude, he trashed Charlie (who fucked things up royally) and if you are going to do that and then go from 7-5 to 5-7 well you are just an idiot and you should get fired

nothing at all in the Tulsa game told me to remotely expect anything better than 5-7 based on breaking down the games and the season

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2018 at 12:22 AM, Pancho Negro said:

USC - L

TCU - L (LOL L)

@kay-State - L

OU - L (HOLY SHIT L)

baylah - ehh, W

@ OSU - L

WVU - L (OMG L)

@ Tech, with the coach who is secretly gay but won't admit he's gay - W???

ISU - ehhh W

@KU - W????

Final record - 5-7

eating-crow.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SteelEER said:

Ummm....they might have 2 players that would start for us  and that’s only because we are on our third stringers at linebacker. 

Well I just want to point out we are undefeated against West Virginia in seasons we lose to Maryland. You should be worried.

22 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Here's where we bump up against Tommy Mensa Boy's tendency to lose games he probably shouldn't.  And I think we have a good idea how that happens from today, and from Maryland (x2).   Will Maryland be the only one?

the pessimist in me agrees with this. Watch out for ISU who has given OU and TCU allthey can handle and is winning @OKst.  WV isn't a sure win either and then there is the Lubbuttock game which is always a wild west showdown. Winning 11 in a row is damn hard, even for very very good teams. Let's see.