Cowboys @ Seahawks: Week 4

Vic Mackey

I was thinking, good thing Dak is lining up under center.  That play action will fool a lot of people down 24-6 in the 4th.  Then Zeke takes the ball 30 yards I felt kinda bad.  Then he fumbles.  The whole range of emotions on one play.  

Edited by Bullneck

I don’t like the melodramatic posts that we see from relatively hard core fans about, “oh, I just don’t care anymore, whatever, etc,” but I’ve got to jump on that crap wagon. Been a big Cowboys fan my whole life. Turned the game on and didn’t know who we were playing. Haven’t really watched it. Looks like we’re losing again. Not surprised but wouldn’t be surprised if it were the other way around. I could blame this on the aging process but I was on pins and needles yesterday because that was a game Herman really needed to win.

In sum, fuck Jerry for taking the most valuable team in the league and turning it into dogshit, not this year but for the past past 20. It’s taken a long time to erase my enthusiasm.