C Struggs Thread

Vic Mackey

1 hour ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Man. I guess the crips have changed since I've given a shit about gangs. That logo he's sporting would not have gone over well where I'm from.

I was thinking the same.  Forks down, even with a crown, doesn't seem quite right.

• 2 months later...

Does he get a custom casket for his fat ass and have to purchase 2 burial plots or whats the deal? 

I’m honestly curious on what the standard protocol or SOP is for folks this fucking fat. 

Regardless of his width he gave me some good laughs these past 12 months from the shag to thw aurl...

RIP Pinche Gordo C. Struggs

Edited by ChingoHorns
I fucked up

Does he get a custom casket for his fat ass and have to purchase 2 burial plots or whats the deal? 
I’m honestly curious on what the standard protocol or SOP is for folks this fucking fat. 

Regardless of his width he gave me some good laughs these past 12 months from the shag to thw aurl...

Probably want to investigate what the size of Big Puns casket and burial plot was when he died. He had 2 to 3 hundred pounds on C struggs when he died.

1 casket/plot. Make it deep enough and lay him on his side.

11 hours ago, Celery Man said:

Apparently he was a beloved meme character on Reddit?  I had no idea.

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/redditors-support-corey-struggs-cancer/

Rest In Peace C Struggs

He first appeared as a meme with a pic of him and "Give him a rap name". It went viral. No one knew who he was besides people with an ear to the Dallas rap scene. I have seen his death reported on Worldstar and many other social media pages I follow on Instagram. Although many still don't really know who he was or why they were posting him.

Besides being a meme, C Struggs was respected in the rap industry across the country from well respected rappers. Rick Ross was saddened by the passing of Struggs.

Dallas rapper C Struggs passed away on Friday (August 3), according to Urban Islandz.

Struggs was diagnosed with metastatic cancer in his head and neck and given eight weeks to live. Before his death, he was trying to carry on with his career. A source close to him reportedly said, “He was putting up a good fight because he was recording music and even doing videos and all that sh*t, but his health got really bad over the last couple of days.”

Rick Ross, who teamed up with Struggs on the track “Do It” in 2016, found out about his passing upon landing in San Francisco for his Port Of Miami 2 release party on Friday night.

“I just got news that we lost a good nigga, man,” he said. “Good nigga. Dallas nigga. My homie, C Struggs. Shout out to everyone that’s repping C Struggs, his little ones. Homie was a good dude. We remember you homie and we always gon’ remember you, homie. Bless up.

“His death is a big blow to the community because he was someone who was loved by everyone he ain’t got no beef, everyone love Struggs.”

Goodbye C Struggs
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the grace that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
You called out to our ghetto
And you rapped no shit
Now you belong to heaven
And the stars spell out your name

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never fading with the sunset
When the rain set in
And your footsteps will always fall here
Along Austin's brownest hills
Your candle's burned out long before
Your legend ever will

• Like 1

Damn,  that some bullshit news man bout dat nigga. Sometimes a fat nigga is more than just a fat nigga. Sometimes a nigga real. 

Struggs was a real fat nigga