Official Surly - Texas vs OU Game Thread

Vertigo

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

the whole offense is him running or trying to get the ball to Lamb  and Brown.

This. He makes everything click and then they hand off 2 or 3 times to keep the D-Line honest. 

If we could get a clean hit on him, it would pay back in spades. (not racist) He's all they got. 

1 minute ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Great 1st half.   Would like to see Herman stay open and aggressive with the play calling.  I feel  if we go conservative, we lose this game.   Come out swinging your big ass Bevo cock.  The Sooners will fall all over themselves wanting to suck it. 

Yep. The offense has to win this game. This is not K-State.

1 minute ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Great 1st half.   Would like to see Herman stay open and aggressive with the play calling.  I feel  if we go conservative, we lose this game.   Come out swinging your big ass Bevo cock.  The Sooners will fall all over themselves wanting to suck it. 

It may be better that they scored that TD at the end of half. We better know we gotta SCORE TOUCHDOWNS not just hold the damn ball and win TOS.

WIN THE FUCKING SHOOTOUT GODDAMNIT

Just now, FizzleFish said:

I felt we had Murray confused the last half of the 2nd quarter.  I hope it continues into the 2nd half. Wish we wouldn’t have blown coverage on that last TD. May have given him some confidence back. 

It was an RPO, if we cover the receiver, Murray walks it in

OK that was God awful coaching on that drive, didn't call timeout on 4th down when they had 4 receivers to one side and then made horrible calls after the timeout we took.

Dude STFU, all you do on every thread and almost every play is bitch about Herman. We are touchdown underdogs and leading by a TD at the half. It really gets tiresome
  • Like 2