Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Guess this goes here

Getting dunked on by Richard Marx, LOL.

Although, Marx was married to Cynthia Rhodes and is married to Daisy Fuentes.  Props to him.  MAGA Incel types couldn't even get close to either of those two.

And Dykstra damn sure ain't getting anything close to either of those two, not if he's exposing himself to the hired help or spending time in prison or whatever.

On 2/11/2022 at 10:28 PM, atomheartbevo said:

Getting dunked on by Richard Marx, LOL.

Although, Marx was married to Cynthia Rhodes and is married to Daisy Fuentes.  Props to him.  MAGA Incel types couldn't even get close to either of those two.

And Dykstra damn sure ain't getting anything close to either of those two, not if he's exposing himself to the hired help or spending time in prison or whatever.

Thanks for breaking that down for us

• Haha 2

You guys realize that, by making fun of CNN's stupidity for comparing Rogan to 1/6, you're agreeing with us that 1/6 was a truly unique, unprecedented event...the severity of which should not be understated? You're good with that? Okay, just checking. Glad we're on the same page.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

I've always had a theory that there are a lot of gun control advocates who only hold anti gun positions because they can't control themselves so they feel like everyone else is the same requiring external controls. Very rarely do I get to see this theory in action 

really? you think that's a prevalent belief? I can buy a few people thinking that, but if you can't control yourself with a firearm then you are exactly the type of person that should not have one. I don't understand why this is so hard, except then I remember how much money is filtered into the NRA from outside bad actors