Caravan

gsoda3

6 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

Constantly bringing up posters personal stuff is weak sauce, whether it be left or right leaning offenders (both sides!). 

What if the poster being attacked is known for their personal attacks and slurs? Seems like they're just reaping what they sowed

7 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Lulz, so this guy is old enough to have three kids and yet he calls people shit like “soy boy” and brags about having graduated from college to other college grads? I would have guessed he couldn’t possibly be older than 23.

See? Context helped you be better informed. 

18 hours ago, tjhooker said:

It isn't true.  There was one horrible post that actually led to a member to be timed out.  I am not getting sucked down this wormhole digging through large threads.  I gave a couple links already because you said I have never posted a link to people calling me a racist or nazi.  I'm done with this time waste.

Also, this "i'm done here post" was 9 fucking posts ago.

Please find one thread I’ve ever started complaining about the treatment I’ve received on this board.

Heck, find me ONE POST where I’ve whined about people being mean to me.

I’ll wait.

You two pussies can’t take the heat. You freak out and cry about mistreatment and badger the mods. You think everyone who disagrees with you and rightfully calls out the absolute dumb shit you post are trolls. You are literally shitting your diapers like toddlers.

Pro tip - you two take the bait from everyone, at every turn. You’re both below average intelligence and pretty emotional, so that’s to be expected I suppose.

But learn to let some things roll off your acne infested fat backs. If you don’t throw your skirts over your heads all the time people might stop poking you both with sticks.

I mean, they’ll still call y’all stupid because, well, y’all are stupid so you’ll continue to post stupid things.
But the other stuff might stop.

Or keep being cement headed overly emotional bitchasses. I find the latter much more entertaining. You’re both very Trumpy.

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

On 11/30/2018 at 2:24 PM, Huckleberry said:

Your defensiveness gives away your lack of intellectual rigor and self-esteem. You know you're a fool and so you instantly jump to some sort of position where I'm calling you a Nazi or racist when that hasn't taken place in any way.

I'm calling you a fool because you're a fool, and your projection regarding your own lack of intellectual honesty is telling. The only name I have called you was completely earned, and it continues to be earned each time you post. Why don't you try addressing what I actually posted instead of jumping immediately to straw men and hypothetical talking points?

Seeking asylum at a United States port of entry is following the legal process because it is United States law. It is United States law because it is part of international treaties and agreements which the United States is bound to because the United States signed them.

Address those facts and pay attention to the part where I haven't called you anything you haven't earned.

Sweetie - your ad homs don’t really worry me. 

On 11/30/2018 at 2:19 PM, Brisketexan said:

You edited that in after I replied.

Your hyperlink states the standard.  YOUR QUESTION was as to their specific cases -- are those cases viable asylum cases or not?  I cited you to a source discussing how their cases have been treated.  You don't ask a question of "is Brisket guilty of speeding in a school zone?" then answer it with "here's the statute on the school zone speed limits."  Instead, you discuss the fact of....whether Brisket was indeed speeding.

You asked if they met the criteria for asylum.  Not what the criteria were for asylum.

If you think you're being clever, you should stop.  You're not.

Big Brain on Brisket- just tell us who is persecuting and why ... or why Mexican asylum is bad.

Damn I’m all up in your tiny cranium.

Care to make a wager?

Let’s summon the mods for a ruling.

If I have any other account, they can ban me permanently.

If your accusation, backed up only by your emotionally overwrought persecution complex, is false you get permanently banned.

You down, clown?

Put your money where your big whiny mouth is. Don’t pussy out now!

Shall I tag them or do you want the honors?

On 12/1/2018 at 10:23 PM, Brisketexan said:

Read an individual case file and listen to the testimony. As is done in an asylum application, per the law and process in place. I don’t spoon feed mental infants. Feed yourself.

I get your snowflake sycophants will congratulate you on your brilliant ad homs, but the fact that you cannot answer pretty basic questions speaks volumes. As a refresher:
1. Why would anyone object to a "Mexico solution?"
2. Who is persecuting them and why?

I'm actually not trying to participate in tribal civil war or bullying anyone who disagrees with me; I actually want to find the best situation for all, but some or more interested in adding to the roles of dependents. Let's be honest - we could solve immigration if the immigrants were white and conservative.

• Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

The migrants are growing tired of the legal immigration process. 

https://thehill.com/policy/international/americas/419587-dozens-of-migrants-from-caravan-breach-border?amp

What they are doing is still legal if they are claiming asylum. You do not have to cross at a point of entry to claim asylum. But we know Republicans don't care about laws anymore. 

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

What they are doing is still legal if they are claiming asylum. You do not have to cross at a point of entry to claim asylum. But we know Republicans don't care about laws anymore. 

Some turned themselves in and some attempted to evade border control. 

9 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Is this correct?  I thought you had to euther have entered the US legally, i.e. with a proper visa, or surrender yourself at a port of entry.

5 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Is this correct?  I thought you had to euther have entered the US legally, i.e. with a proper visa, or surrender yourself at a port of entry.

You just have to be on American soil to claim asylum, that's it. So committing a misdemeanor akin to federal jaywalking to skip a 1 month line to apply for asylum seems logical. 

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/does-illegal-entry-to-the-u-s-or-lying-and-using-false-documents-at-entry-create-problems-when-applying-for-asylum.html

Edited by Lagunamadre
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

It’s legal! Republicans don’t care about laws!

31 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

You just have to be on American soil to claim asylum, that's it. So committing a misdemeanor akin to federal jaywalking to skip a 1 month line to apply for asylum seems logical. 

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/does-illegal-entry-to-the-u-s-or-lying-and-using-false-documents-at-entry-create-problems-when-applying-for-asylum.html

It’s not legal, but it’s no big deal! 

Lulz. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Kyle said:

I get your snowflake sycophants will congratulate you on your brilliant ad homs, but the fact that you cannot answer pretty basic questions speaks volumes. As a refresher:
1. Why would anyone object to a "Mexico solution?"
2. Who is persecuting them and why?

I'm actually not trying to participate in tribal civil war or bullying anyone who disagrees with me; I actually want to find the best situation for all, but some or more interested in adding to the roles of dependents. Let's be honest - we could solve immigration if the immigrants were white and conservative.

Negged because we told you a dozen times how you get those answers: through the fucking process and hearing. We can't answer for them. They can only answer for themselves, and they have to be given an opportunity to provide those answers--which is done at a hearing. If the answers aren't satisfactory, they get denied asylum. Why are you incapable of understanding or addressing this simple point? Oh, because you ain't trying to discuss nothing. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Chrispy said:

It’s legal! Republicans don’t care about laws!

It’s not legal, but it’s no big deal! 

Lulz. 

Touche. Should have said you can still legally claim asylum despite crossing illegally. The illegal crossing is a misdemeanor akin to trespassing in a national forest. The way our laws are set up the juice is worth the squeeze. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kyle said:

I get your snowflake sycophants will congratulate you on your brilliant ad homs...Let's be honest

You’re attempting to be anything but, and you’re doing so via the power of pretend. You’re pretending to desire some sort of civil discourse, which is why you playfully imagine “ad homs” coming from Brisket, and feign disgust over same, while simultaneously using a pejorative term that’s linked to Trump voters.

And just as an aside, it’s hilarious that Trump voters have a psychotic fixation with using that word when their poster child for hyper-testosterone is actually one of the most effeminate losers in the public sphere. Seriously, hardly anyone can out-sissify Donald Trump.

• Like 2

I think if Reagan were around now he would have a different perspective on immigration.  A supply of cheap labor is generally good for American business, so I see GOP support for anti-immigration policy/rhetoric as more tactical than strategic.  As the GOP has soaked up more uneducated whites, it's natural that they would make a nativist turn.  

4 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And a picture of her today:

Crypt_Keeper_9572.jpeg

Your point?  I presume that in any encounter with her, she would open her mouth and speak.  That puts her firmly in the "not even with Zork's dick" territory.

sure, at nearly 60 years old I would put a huge amount of the female population in that category at a similar age.  She was smart enough to graduate Michigan Law, clerk for a decent judge, work in NYC for several firms before moving on.  The post coital conversations could  have been interesting in her 20's and 30's.  Apparently she went to 60+ deadhead shows as well.  And apparently she liked to party in college.

Her body type the last decade or more has grown too skinny/gaunt for me though.

More than you want to know about Ann Coulter:

http://www.coulterwatch.com/beauty.pdf

Just now, zork said:

sure, at nearly 60 years old I would put a huge amount of the female population in that category at a similar age.  She was smart enough to graduate Michigan Law, clerk for a decent judge, work in NYC for several firms before moving on.  The post coital conversations could  have been interesting in her 20's and 30's.  Apparently she went to 60+ deadhead shows as well.  And apparently she liked to party in college.

Her body type the last decade or more has grown too skinny/gaunt for me though.

More than you want to know about Ann Coulter:

http://www.coulterwatch.com/beauty.pdf

I went on a date with a pretty cute girl I met on campus.  She was plenty smart, taking hard classes, etc.

Within a few minutes of our evening together, I realized that she was a flaming, toxic bitch (interestingly, of the extremely liberal variety).  At the early end of that evening, it took everything I had to actually stop my car to let her out, never to speak to her again.  Ann would be of the same type.  No thanks.  Life's too short to put your dick into toxic bitches.

No offense to the Vic Mackeys, out there - you do you, man.

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I went on a date with a pretty cute girl I met on campus.  She was plenty smart, taking hard classes, etc.

Within a few minutes of our evening together, I realized that she was a flaming, toxic bitch (interestingly, of the extremely liberal variety).  At the early end of that evening, it took everything I had to actually stop my car to let her out, never to speak to her again.  Ann would be of the same type.  No thanks.  Life's too short to put your dick into toxic bitches.

No offense to the Vic Mackeys, out there - you do you, man.

edit: She is the Anti- Vic type though.

yep.  I can see your POV.  I dated a few that brought too much crazy with the intellect.  Still enjoyed the conversations/repartee though.  I always thought it would have been great to spend time with Laura Ingraham in a pre through post coital conversation or conversations if you know what I mean.

Edited by zork

Just now, zork said:

yep.  I can see that.  I dated a few that brought too much crazy with the intellect.  Still enjoyed the conversations/repartee though.  I always thought it would have been great to spend time with Laura Ingraham in a pre through post coital conversation or conversations if you know what I mean.

I dated some real super-smart girls.  They were a LOT more fun than the ones who thought they were super smart.  A LOT more.  You can keep all the bitchy imperious gals, have at 'em.