Official Surly - Texas vs West Virginia Game Thread

Vertigo

Just now, GoonerSooner said:

The loss was the best thing to happen to us. Now we are sitting pretty with an improved D and a good shot at the playoff. Thanks for the help.

You're right. It's so much better than being undefeated and a chance to control your own destiny. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoonerSooner said:

The loss was the best thing to happen to us. Now we are sitting pretty with an improved D and a good shot at the playoff. Thanks for the help.

An improved D? You played TCU and Kansas State lol. Two teams we shut down more than you.

2 minutes ago, mrhorn said:

LOL at you ladies thinking that was Tom’s fault. He called the TO before the play, all coaches do it. Shit happens, some of y’all need to change your panties.

It's just bitches on this site who analyze on a play by play basis. Herman is a genius two plays before he's the worst coach ever. I don't know why I let these dumbass game threads take my focus from the game.

1 minute ago, Tired of Lurking said:

It's just bitches on this site who analyze on a play by play basis. Herman is a genius two plays before he's the worst coach ever. I don't know why I let these dumbass game threads take my focus from the game.

You call timeout before the kicker basically gets a practice kick, you don't even let him swing the leg, if you're going to do it you might as well use all 3 timeouts.