tceh postgame reaction & presser

Hagbard Celine

I don't know how we managed to win giving up 24 in the 4th quarter.  And 450 yards for a backup?

Elated for the win.  But without the turnovers we're toast.

I want to see someone in the presser ask some hard questions.

You don't get the chance very often.  Mondays are scripted.

You can't come heavy at home, win or lose.

You can't come heavy after a road loss.

Tonight, I want to see thermensa answer the hard questions.

Without the turnovers we lose. Who the fuck cares? We forced the turnovers and that is a significant part of the game.

Our defense is not anywhere near elite and we are dealing with injuries across the board, and a line backing core (wheeler) that does the team more harm being on the field as opposed to off

2 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

Happy to get the win. Disappointed with the coaching effort in the 4th quarter.  That 4th quarter has happened too often this season.  Needs to get cleaned up.

Not much you can do when

Hager, Nelson, Jones, Davis, Sterns, Locke, and Thompson are all out for the majority of the quarter.

• Like 1

It's amazing how much of a better defense we are when Davante Davis plays. Its like night and day, Good part is that Cook is getting trial by fire. This will pay big dividends next year.

Cook may never be elite, but he is going to be really good.

Edited by ckhorn
  • Like 2

I am tired of the this fucking conference and the small town shitty refs who want to fuck Texas.  every damn time we need a critical review to possibly help us its like everyone in the booth is on their fucking contracted union smoke break.  

This conf reviews EVERY DAMN PLAY and when we need a review we get fucked. CDC needs to call these guys on the carpet ASAP in public.

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

I am tired of the this fucking conference and the small town shitty refs who want to fuck Texas.  every damn time we need a critical review to possibly help us its like everyone in the booth is on their fucking contracted union smoke break.  

This conf reviews EVERY DAMN PLAY and when we need a review we get fucked. CDC needs to call these guys on the carpet ASAP in public.

Yeah CDC needs to start getting on the conference about these officials.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Good bull.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Mensa should have called a TO.  If he's not going to take TOs on questionable catches, he should coach our players to fake injuries like TT does, to give the booth time to look at it.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Not much you can do when

Hager, Nelson, Jones, Davis, Sterns, Locke, and Thompson are all out for the majority of the quarter.

None of those guys play offense.  You can do something to drive the ball and eat clock when your offense has the ball instead of going 3 and out.  The defense was bad for sure, but it takes help from the offense to almost blow a 3 score lead in a quarter. 

Just now, OU Sucks said:

Mensa should have called a TO.  If he's not going to take TOs on questionable catches, he should coach our players to fake injuries like TT does, to give the booth time to look at it.

I agree with the fake injuries thing.  I don't want to waste TO's the damn conference is supposed to review questionable plays.  They did for Tech and WVU ALL DAMN GAME!  we shouldn't have to call a TO and then hope they overturn it.  the play was OBVIOUSLY reviewable.

5 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

We almost fucked this up ourselves but without god awful officiating it never gets close.    They should have been 1st and 40 on the drive that cut it to 10 if they call obvious holds.

2 minutes ago, chemHORN said:

None of those guys play offense.  You can do something to drive the ball and eat clock when your offense has the ball instead of going 3 and out.  The defense was bad for sure, but it takes help from the offense to almost blow a 3 score lead in a quarter. 

I agree the drive after Tech cut it to 7 was bad. 2 runs and a tough pass. Should have thrown it on 2nd down. This OL is not consistently good enough to get yards on the ground when the team needs to run clock. However the offense missed a drive because Locke is a fucking tard.

Edited by HtownHorn

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

I agree with the fake injuries thing.  I don't want to waste TO's the damn conference is supposed to review questionable plays.  They did for Tech and WVU ALL DAMN GAME!  we shouldn't have to call a TO and then hope they overturn it.  the play was OBVIOUSLY reviewable.

That catch was the most obvious review imaginable.  The officials should do their jobs.