Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/1/2023 at 8:51 AM, mdmost said:

Hell yeah. Bring them all back. All throwback uniforms especially to replace the terrible ones they have now like the Patriots, Broncos, and Bengals.

Yeah the late 90s / early 2000s were an AWFUL time for NFL uniforms. Off the top of my head, the 49ers, Bucs, Patriots, Eagles, Broncos, and Bengals (maybe more) all made horrendous updates going with like darker versions of their primary colors and stupid stylized fonts for the letters/numbers. 

Of those teams, I think the 49ers are the only one that has gone back to a more "classic" look. The others are still stuck in their early 2000 crap-fest uniforms, with a "throwback" week here or there notwithstanding. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, tx ind said:

Titans are supposed to wear Oiler throwbacks this season and they will likely be cunts and wear them against the Texans.

Fuck that shit. They do "Whalers Nights" here in Raleigh for some Canes games with the jerseys and everything and it feels like such poseur bullshit.

• Rage+1 1

17 hours ago, tx ind said:

Titans are supposed to wear Oiler throwbacks this season and they will likely be cunts and wear them against the Texans.

Obligatory Fuck Bud Adams and his cunt daughter Amy. They are 100% going to wear those against the Texans and its gonna be really hard for me not to advocate for a riot or burning the place down when they do.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Did you forget about aggy?

Their logo is right on brand for an ag school, especially without the stupid bevels. It's not bad. Miss State had the same idea, but the State in the ribbon is hard to read and generally muddies the design up imo.

8 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Damn, like those also.  Have thought for several years that Dallas should do a white helmet with same Star and with blue/silver striping. 

Dallas should get rid of the fucking home jerseys they wear

image.png.48b10980e5611cf2b837c32eb25899a4.png

They should literally use the "color" jersey on the left but make the jersey white and the numbers blue.....get rid of those ugly ass pants on the right and the blue taht doesn't even match the damn helmets

This shit looks so bad

NFL: Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys

vs this

Roger Staubach scores again | Fortune

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Dallas should get rid of the fucking home jerseys they wear

image.png.48b10980e5611cf2b837c32eb25899a4.png

They should literally use the "color" jersey on the left but make the jersey white and the numbers blue.....get rid of those ugly ass pants on the right and the blue taht doesn't even match the damn helmets

This shit looks so bad

NFL: Green Bay Packers at Dallas Cowboys

vs this

Roger Staubach scores again | Fortune

Full homo/ no one looked better in a uniform than Capt. America / Full homo. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/13/2023 at 10:17 AM, texifornia said:

Fuck that shit. They do "Whalers Nights" here in Raleigh for some Canes games with the jerseys and everything and it feels like such poseur bullshit.

They’re just letting Hartford know the Whalers are never coming back. 

On my YouTube tonight the 1975 Monday Night opener popped up. Oakland at Miami.

Two great uniforms, and two great rosters, although the Miami roster was more in transition from the Super Bowl years. 

The link won’t imbed but, you can click on the YouTube for it.

Edited by PittsburghTiger

1 hour ago, PittsburghTiger said:

On my YouTube tonight the 1975 Monday Night opener popped up. Oakland at Miami.

Two great uniforms, and two great rosters, although the Miami roster was more in transition from the Super Bowl years. 

The link won’t imbed but, you can click on the YouTube for it.

Wow, they just went to the start of the second half and Cosell was talking about why they cut the halftime highlights a bit short, the assassination attempt, in San Francisco, on President Ford.  

20 hours ago, Post Oak said:

Uniform is rad, whole ass throwback website is great (Microsoft ads and all). Fuck Bud Adams, Fuck Amy Adams, I want Houston Oilers throwback unis now...they are gonna try and co-opt them with Titans "love ya blue" bullshit and I will be even more blind with rage than I am right now.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1