Michigan @ Ohio State. 11 am CST. Fox

Parliament

Did Michigan not watch any the Maryland-OSU game tape? This is the most unimaginative shit I’ve ever seen. 

After watching Maryland last week I had never been more confident going into a game. Then Michigan watches O$U’s film, sees their weaknesses snd decides instead of exploiting them to run right into their one strength on defense.

Infuriating to see one dude run for 300 yards on o$u and instead of Michigan following that blueprint they do the exact opposite of it and get blown up time after time after time.

6 minutes ago, Juicy said:

Harbaugh got out coached by an insane margin today.

Putting in Milton was the white flag so can’t blame the pick on him.

Just a team that got smoked by their rival.

Embarrassing. Tough to say fire harbaugh since I have no idea who you could replace him with that would be an upgrade, but no matter how good this team was/is can’t lose like this and expect to be nationally relevant.

What an embarrassment

All his success was on the West Coast, maybe he needs to head back to whine country.

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Dude don't get in the mud with this idiot. They pitched back to back shutouts against ranked SEC teams, including shutting out LSU on the freaking road in Death Valley.

Georgia is really, really good. They were my preseason pick to win the whole enchilada. You're allowed to lose to a really good team when there will likely be just 2 undefeateds with automatic bids.

Win or lose Bama is in and they should be. Body of work isn't just one season - they have proven they are the best team in CFB year after year and the CFP won't doubt them this year either.

body of work is to include only the current season, that's supposed to be one of the committee's rules

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

6a22ec1372350bb64757502d070d8492.jpg

Dude I generally like you but you are going full retard right now. Were you not paying attention last season where Bama didn't even make the CCG and still played in the playoff?

If you are in the SEC you are allowed to lose a game against a top 10 opponent. The CFP has proven this year after year after year. 

It doesn't matter if it's the first game of the season or the last, you would need the US Marines to try and hold a one loss Bama team out of the CFP.

Has anyone heard how Ohio state gives out those helmet stickers? Do they have a weekly meeting going over who got what and why?

They give them out during the team portion of film. After each play they award a sticker to the + players on it.

Haskins gets a lot when they throw 70 times a game. Or when they wax Michigan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

body of work is to include only the current season, that's supposed to be one of the committee's rules

Right. The committe totally doesn't take into account the name on the jersey. Or in this case - the lack thereof. 🙄

Is the mouse holding you hostage? Should I call 911?

8 minutes ago, Juicy said:

Harbaugh not calling a time out is so bitch made.

Really wish Maryland wouldn’t have blown that 2pt conversion. A rose bowl would at least be a decent consolation prize.

So does urban still bail out after this season?

You better hope so because Harbaugh can’t beat him 

Edited by Neonmoon

14 minutes ago, Juicy said:

After watching Maryland last week I had never been more confident going into a game. Then Michigan watches O$U’s film, sees their weaknesses snd decides instead of exploiting them to run right into their one strength on defense.

Infuriating to see one dude run for 300 yards on o$u and instead of Michigan following that blueprint they do the exact opposite of it and get blown up time after time after time.

Harbaugh seems determined to play his style of play. 

But even Saban had to come out of his comfort zone and open up the offense to stay competitive, and Harbauhj will have to as well or he won't have the chance.

36 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Dude don't get in the mud with this idiot. They pitched back to back shutouts against ranked SEC teams, including shutting out LSU on the freaking road in Death Valley.

Georgia is really, really good. They were my preseason pick to win the whole enchilada. You're allowed to lose to a really good team when there will likely be just 2 undefeateds with automatic bids.

Win or lose Bama is in and they should be. Body of work isn't just one season - they have proven they are the best team in CFB year after year and the CFP won't doubt them this year either.

Georgia ain't that good, bro

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

They really should rename this from The Game to The One Sided Game

“The Game” has been and will always be the Harvard / Yale game. 

Last year or the year before, TV started calling Michigan/Ohio State “The Game”. That’s like RC Cola using “The Real Thing” as their slogan. And, if it isn’t much of a rivalry, it definitely can’t even be considered “The Other Game”.

15 minutes ago, South Austin said:

And while he’ll be preparing for Northwestern, if he has anytime to breathe he’ll do some lobbying.

Why do you say that? When in the past has he done any lobbying with a game left on his schedule? Was he campaigning for a BCS berth before the SEC CCG against Arkansas in '06? No. What about before the B1G CCG against Wiscondin in '14? Again no. 

When has any coach done that? Why would they?

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

Dude I generally like you but you are going full retard right now. Were you not paying attention last season where Bama didn't even make the CCG and still played in the playoff?

If you are in the SEC you are allowed to lose a game against a top 10 opponent. The CFP has proven this year after year after year. 

It doesn't matter if it's the first game of the season or the last, you would need the US Marines to try and hold a one loss Bama team out of the CFP.

I know man I just want them to play somebody. Auburn and Georgia will be their best wins. I don't think LSU is good at all after watching them lose to Franks and Florida.