Texas vs. OU Sat 12/1 @11:00 AM

MirrOlure

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

Well, I didn't read them. I have you on ignore. I don't click your stuff, but for some reason on this one, given the immediate response, I sadly did. I find you unentertaining, humorless, insecure, and insipid. There's nothing redeeming about you as a poster and I assume you're also a truly awful person to be around.

I'd rather debate nuanced flavors found within piles of hot garbage with a hobo than have a discussion with a vacuum of a personality such as yourself on any subject. My suggestion from here is to DM me if you want to call me names and tell me how mean and cowardly I am, or put me on ignore. This bandwidth drain we're causing is offensive to anyone else on this thread and I'm embarrassed to have lowered myself to your subterranean lair in the land of the posting mouthbreathers for this discussion. 

I’m a Sooner on this/these boards going back a good decade and I’ve never been depantsed like that.  JFC, show some mercy.  

This was like me vs Rocko circa 2015.  I’m sure we can all agree RockDouche deserved it.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DanTheHorn said:

Now that the ticket shopping is all done I can comfortably say, Fuck OU and start drinking. Make sure these are available for after the game.

Texas-longhorn-3-hole-signature-hair-she

Duuuuuude! I completely forgot about this, but how else can this go on Saturday?!?! Forget all of the match-up bullshit and coach speak.

Hager is going to get his haircut.

8829363.jpg?fit=bounds&crop=1200:630,off

7 hours ago, ztejas said:

I don't understand this line of thinking. We have the conference title to lose and 10 wins for the first time in a decade on the line. Let's play to win at all costs instead of playing like losing doesn't matter. 

My point was that we need to be loose and play, play to win. 

Winning, incidentally, would result in the conference championship. Read that somewhere.

I never advocated not winning. It is hard to beat the same team twice in one season in football, particularly your arch rival. 

Playing not to lose is never a formula for success. Thanks for your concern, I hope I cleared up the tremendous confusion in my post.

15 minutes ago, El Squared said:

My point was that we need to be loose and play, play to win. 

Winning, incidentally, would result in the conference championship. Read that somewhere.

I never advocated not winning. It is hard to beat the same team twice in one season in football, particularly your arch rival. 

Playing not to lose is never a formula for success. Thanks for your concern, I hope I cleared up the tremendous confusion in my post.

The fuck are you talking about. You said we have "nothing to lose". We're playing for a conference title against Oklahoma. We have a lot to lose - just because they have more on the table doesn't make it some zero sum game for us.

No shit we're playing to win.

3 minutes ago, Fred Willard said:

CTJ and Ztejas are both god awful. And why is ztejas half the posts in here? I can’t remember a more annoying poster and a more holier than though poster in the history of internet. 

Says the fuckboi with 36 rep. Nice bro. Seems like you contribute a lot.

• Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, Fred Willard said:

CTJ and Ztejas are both god awful. And why is ztejas half the posts in here? I can’t remember a more annoying poster and a more holier than though poster in the history of internet. 

Have some rep to make up for his stupidity. Though he is sorta cute, in the way a garbage man likes his favorite alley rat.

The anger is starting to boil. Tomorrow, a convoy of sooner trash will make their way south down I-35 with a dust cloud of cheating in their wake. These fools have the audacity to talk shit after being thoroughly whipped like it was some divine intervention. While their fans start making travel plans to attend the playoffs our boys lay silent, waiting in the weeds for any sight of an exposed neck to attack. In October they got mercy. In December they will find their soul crushed and buried in the dirt of Arlington, unrecognizable to the naked eye. 

IT’S 9:20 PM ET AND OU STILL SUCKS!!!

• Like 7

So, it looks like this thread is the wrong place to ask, but can any of you x's and o's geniuses tell us what exactly we did in the first 3 quarters vs OU that held them down?  And why has no one else been able to do this, and why should we not expect to be able to do that again?

Not to state the obvious, but that's the key.  They haven't stopped anyone, they're not stopping us.  Conceivably we could stop ourselves but we haven't done that in a long time.

Or we can let the gay-ass slap fight continue.  Your choice, bitches.

So, it looks like this thread is the wrong place to ask, but can any of you x's and o's geniuses tell us what exactly we did in the first 3 quarters vs OU that held them down?  And why has no one else been able to do this, and why should we not expect to be able to do that again?

Similar question was asked at the press conference on Monday. I believe the answer was that we kept good containment on Murray and collapsed the pocket and our DBs covered well.

I don’t know anything about X’s and O’s but their two turnovers plus Texas physically bullying them, they were demoralized. At the end of the third quarter they were done. They wanted to go home. We stupidly decided that it was time to preserve the lead, and that gave them life. So, yeah, we can definitely do that again. Abuse their secondary and bully them on every play (just like Stoops’ boys used to bully Mack’s boys). I suspect that the sooners are gonna make an effort to be the aggressor, so Texas will have to turn the bullying to 11 to show who’s boss and who will take the loss like a pussy. That’s why I say beat the shit out of them even if it means a 15-yard penalty, not because I want to cause an injury, but because we have to win the bullying contest. Mack never understood that. I think Herman does.

• Like 1

Not an X and O guy but I will give it a shot to try and get the focus back on the game.

can not allow the big plays that will happen to turn into TD.  Force ou to try and score in the red zone we excel there advantage Texas.  

I think BJ Foster is crucial to our success use his elite quickness to force Ewok to quick decisions.

On offense I think they do what others have been doing.  They will blanket LJ and play a safety over the top of CJ.  This should open the middle allowing Duverany deep and Beck shallow to control the middle of the field.  Duvernay should have a record breaking game.  Control the clock with the run game and keep the foot to pedal the entire game.

Most important play the damn game to win don’t play not to lose. 

They are gonna try to do exactly what WVU and OSU did to us and that is to run over us on the edge with that counter play.   That’s how they are going to try to show they are the more physical team.  And of course I am sure they will try to hit Sam in the shoulder early and often to end the game with one hit.