Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Maybe I’m wrong, but if you’ve got ISIS out there taking credit for the attack, then Russia and all of its mouthpieces are saying stuff like “nah, it wasn’t them. They’re too weak. They’ve already been destroyed. Etc etc” I can only imagine that would embolden ISIS to attack again as soon as they can. Also, this wasn’t a sophisticated attack so it doesn’t take a massive organization to pull it off. 

• Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Maybe I’m wrong, but if you’ve got ISIS out there taking credit for the attack, then Russia and all of its mouthpieces are saying stuff like “nah, it wasn’t them. They’re too weak. They’ve already been destroyed. Etc etc” I can only imagine that would embolden ISIS to attack again as soon as they can. Also, this wasn’t a sophisticated attack so it doesn’t take a massive organization to pull it off. 

If ISIS was decimated and ineffective, Russia would have pulled a lot of troops and aircraft and vehicles out of Syria and redeployed them to Ukraine.

• Hook 'Em 3

17 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If ISIS was decimated and ineffective, Russia would have pulled a lot of troops and aircraft and vehicles out of Syria and redeployed them to Ukraine.

This was ISIS-K, Afghanistan.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Schulz2.0 said:

POV: You’re a Tajik day laborer who got fed up with Russia and joined ISIS-K.  You’re sitting in a Moscow courtroom getting ready to plead guilty, the shreds of a plastic bag still hanging from your neck after an “interrogation.” Your only cold comfort is that Russia doesn’t have the death penalty. 

Then it hits you. Russia doesn’t have the death penalty.

image.thumb.jpeg.33370362de64ebf9823c6586db8f16bb.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 8

1 hour ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Not just Afghanistan. It is where they became active. This is Khorasan. Notice the countries? Quite a few were beaten down by Russia (USSR era) and many remember. I brought up this region recently and don't think many thought it was of importance. This is the Achilles heal of Russia. Of note, they and the Taliban want a lot of the same land. Add to this it could get the Dagestani Jihadi'ss going again and things don't look good for the Bear.

khorasan1.thumb.webp.8198e7bcd84227936287429908d8714d.webp

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Not just Afghanistan. It is where they became active. This is Khorasan. Notice the countries? Quite a few were beaten down by Russia (USSR era) and many remember. I brought up this region recently and don't think many thought it was of importance. This is the Achilles heal of Russia. Of note, they and the Taliban want a lot of the same land. Add to this it could get the Dagestani Jihadi'ss going again and things don't look good for the Bear.

khorasan1.thumb.webp.8198e7bcd84227936287429908d8714d.webp

They claim this province but their real home is in Afghanistan, this is one of the few successful attacks outside of Afghanistan. 

Uzbekistan is a mellower place than when I lived there under Karimov but it’s still a shitty place to try and jihad.  They used to drag your ass down to the police station if your beard was too long, call your parents in and berate them in front of you for raising a “wahabi” and then make you shave. If that didn’t work, then boiling you alive in the basement of the interior ministry was always a contingency. 

It’s notable that they succeeded in Moscow. Both groups are good at cruelty and not so good at really fighting. 

One thing that’s notable is that these attacks are all over Twitter where in the past it would have been pulled down. Great recruiting material for them. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

Just now, 956 Worldwide said:

They claim this province but their real home is in Afghanistan, this is one of the few successful attacks outside of Afghanistan. 

Uzbekistan is a mellower place than when I lived there under Karimov but it’s still a shitty place to try and jihad.  They used to drag your ass down to the police station if your beard was too long, call your parents in and berate them in front of you for raising a “wahabi” and then make you shave. If that didn’t work, then boiling you alive in the basement of the interior ministry was always a contingency. 

It’s notable that they succeeded in Moscow. Both groups are good at cruelty and not so good at really fighting. 

One thing that’s notable is that these attacks are all over Twitter where in the past it would have been pulled down. Great recruiting material for them. 

Nope. Sorry Sir. they have hit into Iran's NE and into Pakistan. They are not an Afghani group. The Chechen's and Dagestanis operating in Afghanistan were not Talib usually. They were other groups that went on to form ISIS-K. I am talking 2007/2009. In Afghanistan they started in Badakshan, far NW. Rumors were they came across from China, but nah. And remember one rule of crime and terrorism, you don't do things where you shit.

And he was a product of the USSR. So yeah, they were anti-Jihad/Islam etc.

There are a lot of "Stani's" who live and work in Russia still. Shit jobs, but they are there.

What groups do you say are not good at fighting?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Nope. Sorry Sir. they have hit into Iran's NE and into Pakistan. They are not an Afghani group. The Chechen's and Dagestanis operating in Afghanistan were not Talib usually. They were other groups that went on to form ISIS-K. I am talking 2007/2009. In Afghanistan they started in Badakshan, far NW. Rumors were they came across from China, but nah. And remember one rule of crime and terrorism, you don't do things where you shit.

And he was a product of the USSR. So yeah, they were anti-Jihad/Islam etc.

There are a lot of "Stani's" who live and work in Russia still. Shit jobs, but they are there.

What groups do you say are not good at fighting?

ISIS and the Russians. Better at terror and cruelty. 

ISIS-K has raised all kinds of hell across Afghanistan. Most of the leaders are Pakistani-origin. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I know it could lead to anarchy, and the death of civilians is bad, even if they're Russian.  Howevever...

A few more ISIS-K attacks would make me happy.  May I suggest they at least go after economic topics instead of just people.

Edited by Parliament

2 minutes ago, Parliament said:

I know it could lead to anarchy, and the death of civilians is bad, even if they're Russian.  Howevever...

A few more ISIS-K attacks would make me happy.  May I however suggest they at least go after economic topics instead of just people.

Not their style. @956 Worldwide is correct in the aspect that they are good at being cruel. Add the Black Widows to the citation below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

What they can do is get hammered, and raise the flag for the Muslims in Southern Russia and go for an insurgency. This was the strategy in the First and Second Chechen wars.

Would tie up troops. But they are not taking Moscow.

Seems Russia is not that good at defense.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

So? Study Islamic history. Radicals do not see countries. Are you going to say that ISIS in ME was all Syrian/Iraqi?

Sorry to derail. Back to fuck Russia. May another one of their ships become a submarine.

Not at all, I’m saying they recruit from all those places but are not as successful at being a going franchise inside of places like Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan. You don’t last long being a jihadi there, you bug out and go to places like Afghanistan or Syria. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Yes, cuz Russia (USSR) left despots there to do that. Fuck  them up so they cannot hit the Motherland. yet, somehow they do. Hmmm. yeah, lets blame Pakistani leadership of ISIS-K and their presence in Afghanistan.

Come on man. Notice how in the Beslan reports they did not say they were members of the Russian State? They said they were from North Ossetia. Well that is Russia. Their passports are Russian. Their parents (if allowed) get Russian pensions.

Most of the Beslan attackers were Ingush or Chechen. 

Not sure where we are going with this. Russia’s security services had a massive failure with these guys and it’s evidence that they are not capable of providing actual security. 

It’s not about capability. They didn’t want to stop it. They knew it was coming. They decided to let it happen to give them exactly what they’re using it for: a false flag to blame Ukraine/the CIA/Biden/McDonalds.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Most of the Beslan attackers were Ingush or Chechen. 

Not sure where we are going with this. Russia’s security services had a massive failure with these guys and it’s evidence that they are not capable of providing actual security. 

In the report they blamed Arabs and 1 African. It was not until Shamil came out public with photos that the world knew. Um, and those two groups were part of, yeah, you guessed it, Russia's Muslim population.

Edited by InkaUtexas
trying to have a conversation, respond and watch aggy lose.
  • Hook 'Em 2

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It’s not about capability. They didn’t want to stop it. They knew it was coming. They decided to let it happen to give them exactly what they’re using it for: a false flag to blame Ukraine/the CIA/Biden/McDonalds.

But why?  Nobody outside of the pariah states like North Korean and Iran believe even half a word that comes out of Russia. 

If it's meant as an internal measure to generate support for further mobilization, does it really even work, and does it really matter because Russia is going to do it anyway?  Who exactly are they trying to "rally to the cause" two years into this 3-day special operation?

2 minutes ago, utee94 said:

But why?  Nobody outside of the pariah states like North Korean and Iran believe even half a word that comes out of Russia. 

If it's meant as an internal measure to generate support for further mobilization, does it really even work, and does it really matter because Russia is going to do it anyway?  Who exactly are they trying to "rally to the cause" two years into this 3-day special operation?

Funny, but I work with a lot of nationalities. Latin America, sub-continent, Africa. A lot buy the Russian line.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Would tie up premium Russian troops.  Those troops won’t be the 10-day wonders that got to fire a partially-loaded magazine before heading off to Ukraine.

Yes they would. Border patrol types. FSB is not going to Ukraine.

• Hook 'Em 2

Funny, but I work with a lot of nationalities. Latin America, sub-continent, Africa. A lot buy the Russian line.

This. Much of the developing world buys Russia’s bullshit, and they also go in on the dumbest, most ludicrous conspiracies. Gee….remind you of any group?
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, utee94 said:

Would you be at all surprised if they do a big recruiting push for “soldiers who want to take revenge against ISIS for this terrorist attack” and then just send all those guys to Ukraine instead?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Would you be at all surprised if they do a big recruiting push for “soldiers who want to take revenge against ISIS for this terrorist attack” and then just send all those guys to Ukraine instead?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

If we havent deployed air defense systems to our own vulnerable energy facilities we deserve whatever we get.

I think they're ineffective against heat waves and cold fronts.  

• Rage+1 3

2 hours ago, Schulz2.0 said:

Yes, a lot of the smooth brained pro-Russia idiots I've talked to have run out the "Ukraine is banning religions" BS. I tried explaining that Ukraine doesn't want Russian Orthodox priests that double as FSB agents, but that doesn't conform to their opinions.

I feel like the only way you’re seeing this from Americans is if Fox spewed it. If it’s from interactions online, surely it’s russian bots.