Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Shebekino is in the Belgorod region. Nice to see this war getting taken to Russian soil. Limiting Ukraine to their own territory is absurd and a major help to Russia.

Not familiar with this account so some skepticism is warranted.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Interested Kevin Nash GIF

No bueno, though I will tell you not to look too closely at the bridges you drive on daily.  Turns out, they require maintenance, that we haven't been paying for, for nearly 40 to 50 years.  So there's that.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

6 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

So basically just like every overpass in Austin? 

No.

Austin's overpasses are held up by a proprietary blend of crumbling concrete supports, bum piss, discarded tent poles, stolen grocery carts, and a specific odor found only in warm-climate homeless camps.  It's working so far.  I know this, because a consultant the city paid $479,000 to perform a "study" on the matter told me so.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 5
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

....and that was an attempt at REPAIRS on that bridge.

let me just tell you from experience here in Atlanta, don't store highly flammable fiber-optic material under the bridge next to where the crack heads freebase, it can end badly.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MissingInAction said:

Everything about Belhorod feels like an inside job. The rebels aren't having any trouble seizing Russian assets and putting them into battle. Almost like the keys were left in the sun visor.

6 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

allies for now. Feels like those two groups might start shooting at each other at some point in the future, when the Putin regime collapses and there's a power grab. 

I wonder if those groups are from the outlying regions and border areas where Moscow’s reach is not as tight.

Also, I’d imagine it wouldn’t take much money to make border security look the other way, and it wouldn’t be hard to get it across the border.

• Hook 'Em 6

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I wonder if those groups are from the outlying regions and border areas where Moscow’s reach is not as tight.

Also, I’d imagine it wouldn’t take much money to make border security look the other way, and it wouldn’t be hard to get it across the border.

This.

I can expend blood and treasure to fight and try to capture Russian gear. 

OR....I can send a package of jewelry, cash, and iPhones to Captain Ivan Corruptski in exchange for him "re-deploying" his men to a different area, leaving the equipment behind.

If option 2 is available, you take it...every time.

• Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Everything about Belhorod feels like an inside job. The rebels aren't having any trouble seizing Russian assets and putting them into battle. Almost like the keys were left in the sun visor.

I mean, you just happen to have soldiers trained to fly helicopters?  Those don't really grow on trees.  I can wrap my brain around how they seized some of this equipment, but just happening to also have soldiers trained on how to operate these complex systems?  This feels a lot more organized than a random "rebel" organization.

Edited by JesusSweatDuck
typo
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

This.

I can expend blood and treasure to fight and try to capture Russian gear. 

OR....I can send a package of jewelry, cash, and iPhones to Captain Ivan Corruptski in exchange for him "re-deploying" his men to a different area, leaving the equipment behind.

If option 2 is available, you take it...every time.

I imagine it doesn't take much cubic zirconia to get a helo around those parts.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rimbo said:

(The original translates to "Cup." The bottom is assembly instructions for the cup.🤣)

a fellow fella helped me on the translation

A CUP

ASSEMBLY

MANUFACTURED SCHEDULE OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE GUIDELINES DOCUMENTS

It's a pisstake on ruZZian equipment

🤣

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

No.

Austin's overpasses are held up by a proprietary blend of crumbling concrete supports, bum piss, discarded tent poles, stolen grocery carts, and a specific odor found only in warm-climate homeless camps.  It's working so far.  I know this, because a consultant the city paid $479,000 to perform a "study" on the matter told me so.

you forgot bat guano

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

allies for now. Feels like those two groups might start shooting at each other at some point in the future, when the Putin regime collapses and there's a power grab. 

Yeah. The Legion may have some Nazi-types in them, but that's not certain as far as I can tell. Unlike the RVC, which is blatantly Neo-Nazi. I'd rather not see those guys with a bunch of attack choppers and tanks.

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I mean, you just happen to have soldiers trained to fly helicopters?  Those don't really grow on trees.  I can wrap my brain around how they seized some of this equipment, but just happening to also have soldiers trained on how to operate these complex systems?  This feels a lot more organized than a random "rebel" organization.

You’ve never watched an Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris, or Sylvester Stallone action movie of the 1980s have you?  Just as most of Surly is a doctor or a lawyer, those action movies followed teams of soldiers where every other member was either a helicopter or fighter pilot or both.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

Just so long as the new Russian Civil War kills a whole bunch of Russians on all sides, I really don't care.

Do we need to dust off the Czech Legion to take control of the Trans-Siberian Railroad and then pick them up in Vladivostok when need be?

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

No.

dude, just be honest, you are pissed that you werent the guy they hired to be the consultant.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

You’ve never watched an Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chuck Norris, or Sylvester Stallone action movie of the 1980s have you?  Just as most of Surly is a doctor or a lawyer, those action movies followed teams of soldiers where every other member was either a helicopter or fighter pilot or both.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1