Русский корабль - иди нахуй

Eastwood

Predictably, after getting their asses kicked by the UAF, they are now shelling civilian targets. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/ukrainians-search-grave-site-relatives-after-russians-driven-out-2022-09-18/

Russia widens strikes on Ukrainian civilian targets after frontline setbacks

IZIUM, Ukraine, Sept 18 (Reuters) - Russia has widened its strikes on Ukrainian civilian infrastructure in the past week following setbacks on the battlefield and is likely to expand its target range further, Britain said on Sunday.

Ukrainians who returned to the northeastern area retaken in Kyiv's lightning advance earlier this month were searching for their dead while Russian artillery and air strikes kept pounding targets across Ukraine's east.

Five civilians were killed in Russian attacks in the eastern Donetsk region over the past day and in Nikopol, further west, several dozen residential buildings, gas pipelines and power lines were hit, regional governors said on Sunday.

Britain's defence ministry said Russian strikes at civilian infrastructure, including a power grid and a dam, have intensified over the past seven days.

"As it faces setbacks on the front lines, Russia has likely extended the locations it is prepared to strike in an attempt to directly undermine the morale of the Ukrainian people and government," it said in a intelligence update.

Bunch of pussies. At the risk of Putin launching nukes, I hope the UAF starts lobbing HIMARS at the artillery pieces inside Russia.

• Hook 'Em 2

It is funny to me how many people are just now realizing how big of a deal the west bank of the Oskil from a firing position and how the rail lines over the Russian border dictates how far front can stretch. This is something we were discussing as the offensive first started...

Kupyansk puts Valuyki and their triple rail bridge just to the south before the easterly spur in range. If that main artery falls, you are forced to then supply through the split in Liski and so at best case your having to truck from the eastern side of Luhansk.  I would not be shocked to see the next offensive to be E/NE from Kupyansk get to a spot where the Liski line crosses that little sliver of Ukraine, which would shut down most rail without backdooring through the Crimea. The issue with RU not having enough trucks and being heavily reliant on rail has the potential to collapse the entire front and even possibly starve off the Crimea as well. If you take out the Linski spur, Luhansk is weakend and could protentially fall. Take Luhansk and Gukovo and Rostov are in range and at the point there is no way to bring in rail to the Crimea.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MillerEP said:

Russian trolls are trying to spin the mass graves as an "act of compassion" because they buried the evidence of tortured bodies instead of letting them lie around in the street

Hundreds of bots putting out the exact message, and all of them are misspelling “command” as “comand”

It’s like whoever is behind them is putting as much effort into the bot messages as the Russian army is putting into defense.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So that spiffy T-90M that is their most modern tank they are fielding.  Any bets as to whether it was with that fancy 3rd Armored Corps that they put together with a bunch of inexperienced recruits, that quickly fell apart once it hit the battlefield?

Like a King Tiger supporting Volkgrenadiers.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

https://www.instagram.com/alla_orfey/?hl=en

One translation from two of her instagram messages

'Appeal to the Ministry of Justice R Please enroll me in the ranks of foreign agents of my beloved country, because I am in solidarity with my husband, an honest, decent and sincere person, real and incorruptible a patriot of Russia who wishes the Motherland prosperity, a peaceful life, freedom of speech and an end to the death of our children for illusory goals that make our country an outcast and make life difficult for our citizens. Alla Pugacheva'.

I haven’t sobbed like this for a long time. The EPOCH in which we gained freedom is gone, ceased to be the “Empire of Evil” for the whole World, and the fear for the future of our children has disappeared. politicians too. The main thing is that mistakes should not be fatal for all mankind. Humanity and nobility have disappeared somewhere. The ability to compromise has disappeared, If this compromise is in the interests of the people, Who dreams of living without worry for the future of their children.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just for reference on the lady above, from Wiki, and I’m assuming Putin ignores her, rather than risk the Streisand effect:

Her career started in 1965 and continues to this day, even though she does not give live performances anymore. For her "clear mezzo-sopranoand a full display of sincere emotions", she enjoys an iconic status across the former Soviet Union as the most successful Soviet performer in terms of record sales and popularity.

Pugacheva's repertoire includes over 500 songs in Russian, English, German, French, Kazakh, Hebrew, Finnish, Ukrainian, and her discography has more than 100 records, CDs and DVDs. In addition to Russia and the former Soviet Union, Pugacheva's albums were released in Japan, Korea, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Poland, Czechoslovakia and Bulgaria. Pugacheva has sold more than 250 million records.

In March 2014, Pugacheva signed a petition against the persecution of Andrei Makarevich who protested against annexation of Crimea and War in Donbas.

In March 2022, Pugacheva and Galkin left Russia for Israel following the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine. In August 2022, Pugacheva returned to Russia, saying "she would clean up the mess and put things in order". In September 2022, she spoke out against the invasion for the first time

And:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/09/18/world/europe/alla-pugacheva-ukraine.html

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

https://www.instagram.com/alla_orfey/?hl=en

One translation from two of her instagram messages

'Appeal to the Ministry of Justice R Please enroll me in the ranks of foreign agents of my beloved country, because I am in solidarity with my husband, an honest, decent and sincere person, real and incorruptible a patriot of Russia who wishes the Motherland prosperity, a peaceful life, freedom of speech and an end to the death of our children for illusory goals that make our country an outcast and make life difficult for our citizens. Alla Pugacheva'.

I haven’t sobbed like this for a long time. The EPOCH in which we gained freedom is gone, ceased to be the “Empire of Evil” for the whole World, and the fear for the future of our children has disappeared. politicians too. The main thing is that mistakes should not be fatal for all mankind. Humanity and nobility have disappeared somewhere. The ability to compromise has disappeared, If this compromise is in the interests of the people, Who dreams of living without worry for the future of their children.

soon she will be 

mel blatt gtfo GIF by All Saints

• Haha 1