we're going the sugar bowl

blacklab

In Lake Charles and the lure to debauchery is already strong. If it was me and my lady we’d indulge the itch and we’d be stumbling from the craps table back to a room to shack up for the night before moving on. Instead she and my boys are indulging in sonic milk shakes across from the Tesla charge station. On to Baton Rouge. Fml.... not really.

10 hours ago, troph said:

In Lake Charles and the lure to debauchery is already strong. If it was me and my lady we’d indulge the itch and we’d be stumbling from the craps table back to a room to shack up for the night before moving on. Instead she and my boys are indulging in sonic milk shakes across from the Tesla charge station. On to Baton Rouge. Fml.... not really.

Very subtle humblebrag. 8/10.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Saw Burt at Harrah’s last night. 

57 minutes ago, Fletch said:

On my way to New Orleans. Got tickets in 127. Anyone have any idea what sections are going to have mainly Texas fans and vice versa?

We are up higher in 318 and 614. Those were through the foundation so I’m guessing Texas sections.