we're going the sugar bowl

blacklab

For many years now my favorite teams behind GT have been Texas and whoever is playing against Georgia. Tonight is kind of a dream scenario for me.

While I can’t claim to bleed burnt orange, I assure you I want the Horns to win this one just as badly as hardest of the die hards here. It may be had to believe but it’s true.

Please please please let us shut these delusional rednecks up. Perennial national champs of next year.

I hope whoever is there doesn’t have any bad experiences with the barking mouth-breathing variants of their fan base. If you do just remind them that Georgia Tech has won a national championship more recently than they have.

• Like 8

DuMond is supremely overrated.
ACME?  Meh, but I understand that b/c the Dragos in the CBD sucks compared to Metairie.
If you can get out there, DO IT!  Only one thing to order-Chargrilled Oysters...
IMG_0751-1_zpszobmafla.jpg

Right across the street from ACME on Iberville is Felix’s. The lines are shorter and the oysters are every bit as good.
  • Like 4

bourbon street was awesome Sunday night. Last night it fuckin sucked. Couldn't even walk it was so packed. When you went in a bar you couldn't even move. Looking forward to tonight. Should be back to normal.

finally had cafe du monde at about 1 am. Did I really stand in line for funnel cake? I don't get it.

5 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Why are the grown ass men on here going to bourbon street?

Where do you go mr badass?? I was in the lower 7th ward with my cousin and then treme with some homies. You want to be proud of going to CBD and Garden district?? I wish I was as cool as you

1 hour ago, PantsTent said:

Going to the Sugar Bowl was fun and easy.  Holy shit, coming back sucked yesterday.  Hate driving in the rain at night for 5 fucking hours.

tell me about it. left Saturday. stayed in Lake Charles. made $400 playing poker. took our time on Sunday. Wednesday slept til 1. went and had lunch at Parkway (awesome). went back to the quarter. left about 6 p.m. pulled over to sleep 4 times. got back in San Antonio at 11 am. sucked.