Kareem Hunt

Don Johnson

Good for the chiefs.  They probably had Larry johnson flashbacks and with them being in the SB picture just move on.  Ware has done very well in this offense.  They can find another athlete to run like Hunt.

Let's not get carried away. We're still talking about the franchise that drafted Tyreek Hill.

Heard on the radio tonight the before the video story:  The chicks got kicked out of the party when the group learned they were only 19 y.o.  Chicks then kept making a scene, pounding on the door, and screaming (including racial epithets.)  A woman came out to get them to stop and one of the chicks punched her in the face.  More came out of the party to intervene, the chicks continued to make a scene, at which point the portion of the video TMZ shows begins.

I can't vouch for the accuracy of that account, it was on one of the ESPNWhatever radio stations in the 7pm hour.  But the host was pretty anti-Hunt.  No excuse for a guy to hit a woman, so he's still a dumb K.Hunt.  But screw the media for once again presenting something out of context in order to more easily propagandize one of their pet issues.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

That video was oversold just for the record with the “brutalized” tag lines. Hunt is an idiot and should have just taken his stupid ass back into the hotel room just like that female is a stupid ass and had multiple opportunities to leave. As far as the pushing it looks like he was locked up with someone coming out of the room and ran into the other guy. I’m in no way defending him but that’s different than the Ray Rice incident also.

1 hour ago, Southernthunder said:

Redskins will pick him up. 

I know you're probably joking, but no chance he gets to them.... they're 32nd after using their claim on another woman beater this week.  But for the effort...

57 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Not while he's on the Exempt/Commissioner's Permission List

Why?  I don't think it interrupts the waiver process......

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Heard on the radio tonight the before the video story:  The chicks got kicked out of the party when the group learned they were only 19 y.o.  Chicks then kept making a scene, pounding on the door, and screaming (including racial epithets.)  A woman came out to get them to stop and one of the chicks punched her in the face.  More came out of the party to intervene, the chicks continued to make a scene, at which point the portion of the video TMZ shows begins.

I can't vouch for the accuracy of that account, it was on one of the ESPNWhatever radio stations in the 7pm hour.  But the host was pretty anti-Hunt.  No excuse for a guy to hit a woman, so he's still a dumb K.Hunt.  But screw the media for once again presenting something out of context in order to more easily propagandize one of their pet issues.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Bigbend1812 said:

Nah man.  We are trying to lose games not get better. 

Raiders are perfect landing spot..... They're nowhere close to being competent so they can wait for his process and long suspension next year.  They should have a early claim unless they wasted it.  They have the least talent on their roster in the NFL and can get an all-pro level RB for nothing.  Their reputation is already in the toilet.... they can take the criticism.  And finally, the Chiefs are divisional rival.

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

he'll sit out and be signed next year. 

Meanwhile the Texans chances went up a bunch while NE is the clear AFC fav.  

Spencer Ware is a very good backup for KC. I think you will see a similar situation with Bell and the Steelers. Connor came in and they didn't even miss a beat. KC is still one of the favorites to win the AFC. 

7 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Spencer Ware is a very good backup for KC. I think you will see a similar situation with Bell and the Steelers. Connor came in and they didn't even miss a beat. KC is still one of the favorites to win the AFC. 

As long as Ware stays healthy, problem is if he goes down the Chiefs have nothing at running back.  

10 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Hunt gives those special plays which only champions can make. He will be missed a lot, not to mention the unknown morale issues the team will have over the next few weeks.  I think they lose HFA to NE which is very bad news come January.

11 minutes ago, NowThis said:

he'll sit out and be signed next year. 

Meanwhile the Texans chances went up a bunch while NE is the clear AFC fav.  

Hunt to NE and helps Brady/Belichick pick up one more ring on the way out the door assuming he can play again this year. Everyone hates them anyways.

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

Hunt gives those special plays which only champions can make. He will be missed a lot, not to mention the unknown morale issues the team will have over the next few weeks.  I think they lose HFA to NE which is very bad news come January.

KC is done.

Just now, NowThis said:

Steelers are still in the mix to me, even though they laid an egg to Denver. But Denver is a tough place to win, no matter how shitty they are. Not sure what the Chargers will do but they can be a dangerous wild card team. 

But the Texans are solidifying themselves as the season goes. Not sure if Watson can go toe to toe with Brady, Mahomes or Ben, though. 

1 hour ago, Captain Obvious said:

Chiefs tried to follow the Aggy model of investigating players and got burned.

I like what they said, if it's true.

We talked to Hunt and what he told us differed from the video account.  

He gone...

1 minute ago, Brew said:

KC is done.

I don't believe this.

not saying you're wrong either, but they have a shit-ton of talent on both sides of the ball. Hunt did in fact make up for some spectacularly shitty o-line play.

5 minutes ago, Brew said:

Hunt to NE and helps Brady/Belichick pick up one more ring on the way out the door assuming he can play again this year. Everyone hates them anyways.

The Commissioners Exempt list prevents him from playing during the investigation and any team who signs him must honor any suspensions, if applicable.

11 minutes ago, slorch said:

The Commissioners Exempt list prevents him from playing during the investigation and any team who signs him must honor any suspensions, if applicable.

Correct, but there are 5 games left. Where does it rank on the scale of Elliott’s 6 game ban? Plus, those two aren’t leaving this year.

Edited by Brew

2 minutes ago, Brew said:

Correct, but there are 5 games left. Where does it rank on the scale of Elliott’s 6 game ban?

If you're asking me to guess what Goodell's gonna do...

giphy.gif

Just now, Zavala said:

Reminder, this guy did WAY LESS than Joe Mixon, who knocked a girl the fuck out with a huge punch. Oklahoma just redshirted him.

My first thought was, "well, at least it wasn't as awful as Ray Rice or Joe Mixon."

My second thought was, "how did only one of those two lose his career?"

Fuck ou.

And fuck this guy, too.  Anyone who puts hands on a woman is a coward.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Are you referring to Hunt? You quoted the Mixon video

The Mixon video was, as far as I can tell, an attempt to refute my position that Hunt was done because there was video, so I quoted it to address it. The thread is about Hunt, so I thought it would be clear I meant Hunt wouldn’t play, but pronouns don’t always cooperate. 

So, yes, I was referring to Hunt. 

Just now, Deguello said:

The Mixon video was, as far as I can tell, an attempt to refute my position that Hunt was done because there was video, so I quoted it to address it. The thread is about Hunt, so I thought it would be clear I meant Hunt wouldn’t play, but pronouns don’t always cooperate. 

So, yes, I was referring to Hunt. 

Bit of a difference in the two since Mixon's was well before he was in the NFL. I do get your point, though

5 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

Bit of a difference in the two since Mixon's was well before he was in the NFL. I do get your point, though

I wasn’t really addressing the Mixon video so much as the person who posted the Mixon video. I think the fact that Hunt is on video here means he’s done for the year, Mixon’s situation notwithstanding. Sounds like we’re on the same page. 

Edit: As far as the subject matter, not necessarily the outcome. 

Edited by Deguello