RIP George H. W. Bush

TexArcher

5 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

You can blame Carter for also empowering and birthing the cancer that is political Islam with his boy Zbiegnew. They both help bring about the Islamists in Tehran and Afghanistan, not to mention Hezbollah,  Islamic Jihad and eventually Al Qaeda. Carter in my opinion was even more sympathetic and pro-Islam than Barack HUSSEIN Obama (shot out for you Swam4). Just look at his shameful pro-Palestinian positions.

Sure. You can do that, blame Carter. Or you could try to get it right. Or, you could shut the fuck up for awhile or take your historical ignorance and create a new thread. There are plenty of those where you can go down into the cellar and bring up the good stuff, the partisan hate that defines you intellectually.

You can do that. Go ahead.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, retread said:

W and Laura Bush looked totally exhausted today. Just glad to finally finish everything.

Yep.  They were.   But he still went about it in his affable manner.   Good to see the smiles.  His Facebook/Instagram pictures of the train ride are pretty amazing.   Just cool stuff.  

47 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Cant imagine how emotionally exhausting this in for the Bush family. A regular funeral is exhausting emotionally, but over multiple days with the eyes of the world.

Emotionally and physicially with all that travel, no time to rest.  Traveling is tough but do that for 4 days and it's exhausting. 

Just now, NowThis said:

Emotionally and physicially with all that travel, no time to rest.  Traveling is tough but do that for 4 days and it's exhausting. 

I drive to Houston from Austin today and I am ready to cash it in. Cant imagine what they have been through. 

1 hour ago, Fozzz said:

this country has issues 

Indeed. Those include our extreme narcissism. Not to mention a tendency toward a martyr complex.

The kind of thing you might see in a person repeatedly trying to make this thread all about himself and his lonely stand for truth and justice, for instance.

• Like 4

Academy Award documentary regarding Bush's invasion of Panama and the murder of thousands of Panamanian civilians by American forces that followed (largely from indiscriminate American bombing of El Chorrillo barrio of Panama City - bulldozers were used to deposit the bodies in mass graves).  I know the lives of these people simply don't matter (fuck em), but maybe someone here could learn something from watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo6yVNWcGCo&amp

Edited by Fozzz
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...