Cowboys @ Colts: Week 15

Vic Mackey

Would be really fucking nice for the OC to help the offense out and not hurt them in the 2nd half. 4 curls on 3rd and short? Run on 2nd and short when everyone knows you’re doing it(not to mention the horrible goal line play calling).

Dak needs to help his OL. He’ll have to get rid of the ball sooner(better play calling will help) or take off much quicker. He can’t take sacks like he has so far.

Get Amari and Gallup involved please.

To think this game should be 10-10. The dropped TD pass and the blocked FG(I know it’s hit or miss anyways).

Could be much worse. Defense shows up bigger in 2nd half and they’ll have a chance. I just don’t trust the play calling at all b

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I can’t believe one of the announcers actually said that the colts weren’t getting any call in the first half. These guys suck so hard. Bad enough watching this shitty ass Cowboys offense but these announcers making it absolutely brutal

Agree.

its like listening to a college's home radio announcing team. 

God damn it. They are just running it outside whenever they want. These LBs have to live up to their hype and stop that shit. They’ll be on the field the rest of the game if they don’t.

Or you’ve let Luck get an easy 1st done running.

Oh hey, Luck missed a wide open WR. He obviously sucks. Lulz