Trainer "Get off the 20xx thread" thread

Magus Ossis

It's funny how this escalated to fifteen based on a Hamm story.  Like his credibility is unimpeachable, especially around here. 

Demas committed to Aggie.  Shepherd committed to UT.  Sure it seems like the flip is just around the corner and this was all an Aggie PR stunt, and FWK is in on it and sold his soul to Jimbo. 

But maybe we should at least wait until after the flip is officially announced before we go full fledged nuclear.  Then again, it's Surly.  Commence fire. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

And as I think about it, we should encourage a FWK and Fitlump hookup. She’d either stab him with her horn or he’d end up killing himself. It would be fantastic internet. 

Fitlump is engaged to some news announcer on 590 KLBJ.  But someone should make the Chuck Woolery lump connection with Footie.

Edited by SizzleChest

35 minutes ago, deech said:

It's funny how this escalated to fifteen based on a Hamm story.  Like his credibility is unimpeachable, especially around here. 

Demas committed to Aggie.  Shepherd committed to UT.  Sure it seems like the flip is just around the corner and this was all an Aggie PR stunt, and FWK is in on it and sold his soul to Jimbo. 

But maybe we should at least wait until after the flip is officially announced before we go full fledged nuclear.  Then again, it's Surly.  Commence fire. 

Shepherd is gone. That was pretty clear when he OV’d to aggy, cancelled the in-home with Saban, and cancelled his OV to Georgia. He just wants to announce on NSD2 because he’s a ten-cent head that needs attention.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MountainHorn said:

UT granted our family several large contracting jobs in the 60's and 70's. It took the family company on a very profitable ride. We bought that and many other properties near campus with that money. Coach Royal and Edith used to come to our house for Thanksgiving. You think my response was rough? Coach would have run him out of the state on a rail. 

Anyway I don't spend my life on this board so I'll let you surly jocksniffers get back to sucking at life.

Wait, so your justification for sending an abusive text to a random teenagers dad who is a possible victim of a scam using The University’s name is that your daddy made money contracting with UT?

2 hours ago, MountainHorn said:

Follow up with Hydraulic King

"Sorry about that. So I see you've had dealings with Foot Work King? 
His pimping act is wearing thin with his "handling" of Texas ball players.

Sorry for the misunderstanding"

Hydraulic King: 

"No problem
We don't use him since receiving that text. "

Hopefully Sydney doesn't bleed out on us. 

Yeah I defended you, but at this point we should leave the dad alone. This is about FWB. 

41 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I bet the closest Mountain Horn gets to his momma’s money is talking about it. 

Ok, so mom's dead so any dreams of you "South Austining her are slim. 

Like your Avatar. Youre not going to like this one bit. Our family left construction in the late seventies to become Willie Nelsons promotional management.

Still doing that to this day. 

And the last time I hung out with Earl was back stage at a zz top concert when he was an oiler.

Don't hate us because we out hustled you and the degree your mommy bought you. 

Edited by MountainHorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 11

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

What's going far? A public figure being scrutinized for selling kids, or that, if true, he beat a woman. There isn't any difference between this and when we shit on pool boy hamm

I had a fifty fifty chance of telling that piece of shit what was on my mind. Hydraulic King agreed he was a piece of shit and that's why he made it public. Only people that have a problem with it are the surly thought police and bleeding vaginas who think they own something here. As far as the negs i could give a shit. I don't want pussy ass limp wristed entitled jock sniffers to "like" me anyway.

Dad used to say that UT puts out a lot of "educated idiots" well, I found out where they all hang out. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

I had a fifty fifty chance of telling that piece of shit what was on my mind. Hydraulic King agreed he was a piece of shit and that's why he made it public. Only people that have a problem with it are the surly thought police and bleeding vaginas who think they own something here. As far as the negs i could give a shit. I don't want pussy ass limp wristed entitled jock sniffers to "like" me anyway.

Dad used to say that UT puts out a lot of "educated idiots" well, I found out where they all hang out. 

Alright? So are you FWB?

Furthermore, I rarely ever neg anyone. So I'm not sure why you made it a point to tell me about negging?

Edited by Spider2YBanana
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

Oh yeah?  Well my dad could beat up your dad. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

fellowkids.gif

1 hour ago, MountainHorn said:

Ok, so mom's dead so any dreams of you "South Austining her are slim. 

Like your Avatar. Youre not going to like this one bit. Our family left construction in the late seventies to become Willie Nelsons promotional management.

Still doing that to this day. 

And the last time I hung out with Earl was back stage at a zz top concert when he was an oiler.

Don't hate us because we out hustled you and the degree your mommy bought you. 

Daddy managed Willie in the 70s? He must’ve done a shitty job for him to get in such bad trouble later on. 

Please leave the Hydraulic King alone. He seems to be doing really well. He doesn’t need your family’s shady mojo around his business. 

1 minute ago, GRHorn said:

Daddy managed Willie in the 70s? He must’ve done a shitty job for him to get in such bad trouble later on. 

Please leave the Hydraulic King alone. He seems to be doing really well. He doesn’t need your family’s shady mojo around his business. 

Price Waterhouse got Willie into trouble not anyone in the Family. Dad and Coach Royal were Paramount in getting Willie back on his feet. They banded together to buy most of Willie's actioned belongings. Like I said.... educated idiots.

Hey buddy. I’m not limp wristed.

19 minutes ago, Amos Moses said:

Nah man, I think it's Willie and he ran outta dope.  Somebody get him a bong and some cheetos.

I've seen Willie run out of cash and a few (very few) times I've seen him run out of patience. The one thing he's never done in the forty five years of our association is run outta weed or jokes. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

I've seen Willie run out of cash and a few (very few) times I've seen him run out of patience. The one thing he's never done in the forty five years of our association is run outta weed or jokes. 

Wouldn't that be 2 things? I guess some educated idiots can count that high.