Trainer "Get off the 20xx thread" thread

Magus Ossis

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I think “I’m in hydraulics” might start being my answer in all kinds of situations, not even relating to this board. I feel like I’ve just received a gift. 

"Really not sure about Card's measurables."

"Card will grow fine you pervert stop looking at kids' bodies"

"Wrong person I'm in hydraulics"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

Sydney I've watched you drag your bleeding gash over these pages for months. I have no interest in helping you understand what it's like to not be a whiny little bitch. It's just easier to accept you as a the woman you are and keep on keeping on. 

Peace Bitch

Good one. 

Yeah buddy, you're really showering yourself in glory on these pages. You don't even know how texting and phone numbers work, you fucking moron. You bring nothing of any value to the conversation. Feel free to return to drinking beer with your rock-headed friends, regaling them about the time where you anonymously texted the wrong guy, telling him he was a piece of shit street agent. I'm sure the entire bar will grow hushed as your rousing tale teaches it's climax, then the bar will erupt in cheers and your compatriots will hoist you on their shoulders in celebration of your manliness and carry you around the bar as their hero. Thus is the richness of your life. You fucking stupid, pathetic pussy. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

A simple google search shows that number belongs to Glen Vairan.  Its pretty clear that the dad copy/pasted the text he received into a text he sent to the guy who tweeted it out.

So stop texting that fucking number.

X-posting once again for clarity.

And don't text random numbers.

1 hour ago, MountainHorn said:

Sent FWCunt a text this morning.

Good morning you two bit street agent. We are actively aware of who you are and what you are doing with Texas ball players. 

Fuck you and your clients. You're done at Texas. 

Response from 713-702-1243

Wrong person 

I'm in hydraulics

Couldn't you have at least verified that the number was FWK's? You would have very quickly found out that it wasn't.

Edited by satyanash

So here is a follow up tweet that shows a text message from the kid.  'Landon' (the original tweeter) doesn't apparently understand that the text was copied/pasted - so he's confused on the number as well.  What is apparent is that the kid confirms his dad received that text from FWK.

Now stop texting that number (or any number).  If you texted that number the home should probably revoke your phone privileges.

15 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

Sydney I've watched you drag your bleeding gash over these pages for months. I have no interest in helping you understand what it's like to not be a whiny little bitch. It's just easier to accept you as a the woman you are and keep on keeping on. 

Peace Bitch

Yeah, @SydneyCarton don’t mess with this motherfucker, he sends harassing texts meant for street agents to the parents of recruits who refuse to do business with said street agents. Next thing you know, he might start sending Katfid private messages asking to meet you in an alley to settle this like men.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

I feel bad for some of these families who don't have the recruiting background of the Surly $9.95ers.  I can see parents shelling out money if they feel that their son can get a guaranteed spot on the Texas Football roster via PWO.  Isn't there a little financial incentive as a PWO (5% tuition discount?)

2 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Gerry Hamilton liked this tweet. Gerry Hamilton seems to really dislike Footwork King for whatever reason. 

Gerry isn't a 9.95er like EJ Holland. He can actually have an express opinions against shit he doesn't like because he's not beholden to them for information...it's actually the other fucking way around. Good on Gerry. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Yeah, @SydneyCarton don’t mess with this motherfucker, he sends harassing texts meant for street agents to the parents of recruits who refuse to do business with said street agents. Next thing you know, he might start sending Katfid private messages asking to meet you in an alley to settle this like men.

giphy.gif

I've never hit a woman in my life. 

FWB is about to fall victim to one of the classic blunders: Never piss off Surly during the offseason.

This will end about as well as Paul Beatrice, Fitlump, 6figs, and various other lives left smoldering in our wake. The fact that 6Figs is desperately attached to him like a sickly remora with a hole in his suck mouth will make this that much sweeter. 

• Like 9

42 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Let me ask you a question, ignoring the fact that nimrod actually ended up texting the father of the recruit in question...what is the possible benefit texting that or anything to FWK? 

Footwork King going to get scared, find Jesus, and stop being a street agent? He's going to drop all his shit and move to another state with his asshole puckered up? Shit, is he going to throw up his hands and preemptively get a job at spec's baking bread?

Or does FWK whip out texts like that to players and less intelligent parents of recruits to further a narrative of crazy Texas fans? No matter what you think I can see zero upside, but certainly potential for downside...much like the dynamic of tweeting at fucking recruits. Which was why I made the comparison in the first place.

I agree on the no upside. I just don’t see much downside.  Other than FWB finding MountainHorn and beating his ass like he allegedly beats women.

I’ll walk you through it. Hamm reads this forum. It is known. Hamm’s only friend is FWB. Now I’m going to make some assumptions that I feel pretty safe in making. Hamm has told FWB about this message board where Texas fans talk shit about him and recruits, to curry favor with him. FWB has read the thread where we he is discussed in depth including his new name Footwork Bitch.

I think the UT relationship with FWB is probably wrecked beyond repair at this point. We’re going to miss on a couple recruits a year because of it as king as he remains viable. So downside is pretty limited.

If there’s no harm done, I try to follow a policy of not policing people’s behavior on the internet, but that’s just me. 

The dumbest thing he did was text the dad instead of Footwork Bitch. 

2 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I agree on the no upside. I just don’t see much downside.  Other than FWB finding MountainHorn and beating his ass like he allegedly beats women.

I’ll walk you through it. Hamm reads this forum. It is known. Hamm’s only friend is FWB. Now I’m going to make some assumptions that I feel pretty safe in making. Hamm has told FWB about this message board where Texas fans talk shit about him and recruits, to curry favor with him. FWB has read the thread where we he is discussed in depth including his new name Footwork Bitch.

I think the UT relationship with FWB is probably wrecked beyond repair at this point. We’re going to miss on a couple recruits a year because of it as king as he remains viable. So downside is pretty limited.

If there’s no harm done, I try to follow a policy of not policing people’s behavior on the internet, but that’s just me. 

The dumbest thing he did was text the dad instead of Footwork Bitch. 

He can't pull the "It's just Texas" bullshit either. 

It's an aggy that started all of this on Twitter with the text messages. 

12 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

FWB is about to fall victim to one of the classic blunders: Never piss off Surly during the offseason.

This will end about as well as Paul Beatrice, Fitlump, 6figs, and various other lives left smoldering in our wake. The fact that 6Figs is desperately attached to him like a sickly remora with a hole in his suck mouth will make this that much sweeter. 

And as I think about it, we should encourage a FWK and Fitlump hookup. She’d either stab him with her horn or he’d end up killing himself. It would be fantastic internet. 

• Like 1

dumb question, but could this type of "offer" impact a student eligibility? If so, did  the the state of Texas make that against the law?

I would love to see some form of concerned Texas-ex in law enforcement get involved with subpoena power and watch the whole pay for play saga implode

Follow up with Hydraulic King

"Sorry about that. So I see you've had dealings with Foot Work King? 
His pimping act is wearing thin with his "handling" of Texas ball players.

Sorry for the misunderstanding"

Hydraulic King: 

"No problem
We don't use him since receiving that text. "

Hopefully Sydney doesn't bleed out on us. 

• Fuck You 18

13 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

Follow up with Hydraulic King

"Sorry about that. So I see you've had dealings with Foot Work King? 
His pimping act is wearing thin with his "handling" of Texas ball players.

Sorry for the misunderstanding"

Hydraulic King: 

"No problem
We don't use him since receiving that text. "

Hopefully Sydney doesn't bleed out on us. 

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

Gerry Hamilton liked this tweet. Gerry Hamilton seems to really dislike Footwork King for whatever reason. 

So did the head coach of Kilgore JC, which I thought was kind of interesting given that one of the things FWK is getting slammed for is not taking his kids to places that aren't big names.

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm just really glad he's taken it upon himself to speak for all of Texas and it's fans, especially since his behavior and general demeanor scream Aggy. Oh fuck, Mountain Horn is Taylor Hamm. Now it all makes sense. 

I donated the house at 30th and Cole street to the university. (The women's swim team was living there last I knew.  I guess that gives me the right to speak to pimps any way I choose.

• Fuck You 19

1 minute ago, MountainHorn said:

I donated the house at 30th and Cole street to the university. (The women's swim team was living there last I knew.  I guess that gives me the right to speak to pimps any way I choose.

Oh man.  Now you really seem like you suck.

Eat shit and die.

Just now, MountainHorn said:

Actually.....No, it doesn't. 

And don't mention the women's swim team without pics you friggin weirdo!

4 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

Its time to stop. Really. Just stop. 

I had a feeling something like this would go down with FWK.  He openly solicited money from a family who didn't like it and got put on blast for it.  This kind of thing may or may not draw the ire of the NCAA, but the IRS might be interested if there's a whole lot of money flying around that FWK can't explain.  

If Adidas got popped in men's college basketball, why would they not be using the same model in college football?  Oddly enough, Adidas is sponsoring this clown's 7v7 teams.  Far from a coincidence.   

And thank you for your donation @MountainHorn but I'm pretty sure the folks in the athletic department can handle this.  No need to insert yourself.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GlenFromTheMailRoom said:

I had a feeling something like this would go down with FWK.  He openly solicited money from a family who didn't like it and got put on blast for it.  This kind of thing may or may not draw the ire of the NCAA, but the IRS might be interested if there's a whole lot of money flying around that FWK can't explain.  

If Adidas got popped in men's college basketball, why would they not be using the same model in college football?  Oddly enough, Adidas is sponsoring this clown's 7v7 teams.  Far from a coincidence.   

And thank you for your donation @MountainHorn but I'm pretty sure the folks in the athletic department can handle this.  No need to insert yourself.

UT granted our family several large contracting jobs in the 60's and 70's. It took the family company on a very profitable ride. We bought that and many other properties near campus with that money. Coach Royal and Edith used to come to our house for Thanksgiving. You think my response was rough? Coach would have run him out of the state on a rail. 

Anyway I don't spend my life on this board so I'll let you surly jocksniffers get back to sucking at life.

• Fuck You 10