Trainer "Get off the 20xx thread" thread

Magus Ossis

Just now, Huckleberry said:

I don't know why y'all keep responding to this guy. He's already told you thirty times that he doesn't care what people say on here.

Amen. It's true. I think you're all a bunch of jock sniffing entitled worthless turds who's daddy and mommy paid for you to go to ut and thats is the greatest thing you ever accomplished. It makes you think you can tell grown ass men what they can say to a pimp like fwk. 

Like Huckleberry said. I don't. I mean at a cellular level I could give a fuck. I honestly see you as worthless empty suits with degrees in liberal arts. I mean seriously worthless.

So really why would you think I could care of your opinions of me? 

I only posted the fact I sent a text to illuminate the fact it wasn't fwks number. 

You fucks don't know what native Austin folks really think of you pretensious fucks. Our family was here long before your little school was. You fucks actually think there is a difference between your delusion and Aggy delusion... There isn't. You're just more pretensious in your retardation. 

Now to summarize; fuck all you little bitches as a Veteran  I reserve the right to tell anyone who tries to use group think, to alter my freedom to call a pimp a pimp, to fuck the fuck off. 

No one here that pulls that kind of water. 

• Fuck You 10

6 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

Like Huckleberry said. I don't. I mean at a cellular level I could give a fuck. I honestly see you as worthless empty suits with degrees in liberal arts. I mean seriously worthless.

I think you mean you couldn't give a fuck, cause otherwise you know...you do give a fuck

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

Amen. It's true. I think you're all a bunch of jock sniffing entitled worthless turds who's daddy and mommy paid for you to go to ut and thats is the greatest thing you ever accomplished. It makes you think you can tell grown ass men what they can say to a pimp like fwk. 

I only posted the fact I sent a text to illuminate the fact it wasn't fwks number. 

You fucks don't know what native Austin folks really think of you pretensious fucks. Our family was here long before your little school was. You fucks actually think there is a difference between your delusion and Aggy delusion... There isn't. You're just more pretensious in your retardation. 

Now to summarize; fuck all you little bitches as a Veteran  I reserve the right to tell anyone who tries to use group think, to alter my freedom to call a pimp a pimp, to fuck the fuck off. 

Pretentious*

There's that liberal arts degree coming in handy again. It's a banner day for Bonny.  You ever think that this boards sense of entitlement pushes recruits away? 

Do you think young men don't read your self fellating group think and say, why would I want to play at a school that pretends to be so great when there are multiple schools that have won more than one Natty in past thirty something years.... Pfft this board is full of Drag Aggy.

• Fuck You 7

7 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

There's that liberal arts degree coming in handy again. It's a banner day for Bonny.  You ever think that this boards sense of entitlement pushes recruits away? 

Do you think young men don't read your self fellating group think and say, why would I want to play at a school that pretends to be so great when there are multiple schools that have won more than one Natty in past thirty something years.... Pfft this board is full of Drag Aggy.

Usually this much insecurity doesn't show up without more exclamation points. You are to be congratulated on making yourself semi-functional in spite of your debilitating lack of self-esteem.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

There is so much win in this post I do not even know where to start. But for starters throwing shade at liberal arts majors is pure gold. 

5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Usually this much insecurity doesn't show up without more exclamation points. You are to be congratulated on making yourself semi-functional in spite of your debilitating lack of self-esteem.

If you knew me you would know I never raise my voice or allow idiots to fuse me to their idiocy. I can smile and call you what you are. Drag aggy

• Fuck You 7

1 minute ago, MountainHorn said:

If you knew me you would know I never raise my voice or allow idiots to fuse me to their idiocy. I can smile and call you what you are. Drag aggy

Super troll job, guys. Well done. Drag aggy is a dead giveaway. 

2 hours ago, MountainHorn said:

I know people say CTJ/Sydney/etc. are socks of each other. But this is the first thing I've ever though could actually be a CTJ sock. 

It's his exact persona of faux-ambivalence married to some kind of deep-seated insecurity, which manifests itself in psychotic attacks out of nowhere followed by super insecure humblebrags. But instead of it having all the rage of a CTJ post, it's like the countrified version. 

Still, though, negged.

Edited by Katfid54
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Super troll job, guys. Well done. Drag aggy is a dead giveaway. 

Boy I know you really want to believe that. Surly you don't believe all longhorn fans are as self absorbed and ignorant /prone to group think as as you? 

I certainly acknowledge the infinity that is Aggy delusion and mediocrity.

Doesn't mean I can't see it in you little bitches. Again that's what makes you drag aggy

Edited by MountainHorn
  • Fuck You 4

3 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

In my experience, only conformists use the phrase "group think". It's a delicious irony. Somewhat akin to the silliness of a singular ctenophore relying on a multiplicity of cilia for its mobility.

Crab people. Crab people. Look like crabs. Talk like people. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

In my experience, only conformists use the phrase "group think". It's a delicious irony. Somewhat akin to the silliness of a singular ctenophore relying on a multiplicity of cilia for its mobility.

Look at Walden. Perfect example of using as many five dollar words as possible while saying absolutely nothing.  

I mean you guys do see you're making my argument for me?

Or does the group think prevent you from seeing it? 

• Fuck You 4

Just now, MountainHorn said:

Look at Walden. Perfect example of using as many five dollar words as possible while saying absolutely nothing.  

I mean you guys do see you're making my argument for me?

Or does the group think prevent you from seeing it? 

I’m sorry you couldn’t get into UT

28 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

I know people say CTJ/Sydney/etc. are stocks of each other. But this is the first thing I've ever though could actually be a CTJ sock. 

It's his exact persona of faux-ambivalence married to some kind of deep-seated insecurity, which manifests itself in psychotic attacks out of nowhere followed by super insecure humblebrags. But instead of it having all the rage of a CTJ post, it's like the countrified version. 

Still, though, negged.

it's ctj channeling his inner Rex Kramer.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

You are such a cunty little Plan 2 bitch, aren’t you? 

- MountainHorn

1 hour ago, MountainHorn said:

Does your name happen to be Errol Childress, scion of the revered Tuttle family? 

If so, pls don’t take me to Carcosa. 

• Like 1

Listen here you self-righteous doorbell licker. My parents paid their hard earned money for me to get a Radio-TV-Film degree. And many of us, I suppose, also received degrees in something other than liberal arts.
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

I know people say CTJ/Sydney/etc. are stocks of each other. But this is the first thing I've ever though could actually be a CTJ sock. 

Still, though, negged.

1) It’s not me. I’m highly entertained by reading this shit and watching you guys react though. 

2) The only place I think I’ve ever been called insecure is on the UT boards. It’s always struck me as odd, but hey, have at it. 

2 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Listen here you self-righteous doorbell licker. My parents paid their hard earned money for me to get a Radio-TV-Film degree. And many of us, I suppose, also received degrees in something other than liberal arts.

I quite happily flipped tens of thousands of burgers to pay for my English Literature baccalaureate. To be honest, I can relate quite well with Lester Burnham's desire to simply get stoned, flip burgers, and bang a teenage cheerleader. But thanks to my education, I can also quote Milton, so it's a win-win.

1 hour ago, MountainHorn said:

Have you actually said anything to fwk though? I thought you accidentally directed your rage at some hydraulics dude.