Trainer "Get off the 20xx thread" thread

Magus Ossis

The guy is (now was) an Aggie/aggy/Aggy or however you want to write it.  Longhorn tattoo claims notwithstanding.  He may well have one.  His daddy was about the biggest burnt orange backer there was, so I can see why he would get bevo tattoos and hang out on UT message boards claiming to be a Horn.

I know the name of you and your brother's band, dude.  I know the names of most of the mountains you've climbed.  I know it's you.

1 hour ago, Sensitive Ponytail Man said:

The guy is (now was) an Aggie/aggy/Aggy or however you want to write it.  Longhorn tattoo claims notwithstanding.  He may well have one.  His daddy was about the biggest burnt orange backer there was, so I can see why he would get bevo tattoos and hang out on UT message boards claiming to be a Horn.

I know the name of you and your brother's band, dude.  I know the names of most of the mountains you've climbed.  I know it's you.

Extra pathetic if you've pegged the right guy.  Some of the rhetoric from him was a dead give away though.  Like his disdain for Liberal Arts degree from Texas and the "educated idiots" thing.  These are common refrains in collie station

2 hours ago, Sensitive Ponytail Man said:

Based on this info and the other stuff he posted, it is really easy to determine what family he's claiming to be from.  I can't pinpoint who this guy actually is (although I can tell who you think it is) based on the info he's provided.

Edited by Katfid54

So if you guys know who he is, enlighten us via pm or something. Some of us aren’t as adept or interested in the sleuthing. 

I still think it is a shame he melted down so fast. If he could have just played it more slowly, we could have gotten two weeks out of that troll and some of the folks taking the bait. 

13 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Also... this whole "drag aggy" thing... explanation? All I keep thinking of is aggy in drag or an aggy on the drag. I'm sure both are wrong but should provide us "educated idiots" with some entertainment. 

Oh and my degree isn't in liberal arts if that makes a difference. 

all libsip degrees are in liberal arts

43 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

all libsip degrees are in liberal arts

As an actual holder of a Liberal Arts degree, I find the quantitative measurements of classical education to be lacking in all the scientific or business oriented fields of study. Nevertheless, the quality of the overall education at Texas certainly comes far closer to the well-rounded educational model you'd get at the world's best undergraduate engineering schools, like Harvey Mudd, than what you would get at cow college.

Your typical University of Texas alum could be expected to get into an internet tiff over coelenterates, for example, without having to do any particularly heavy mental lifting.

3 hours ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

Extra pathetic if you've pegged the right guy.  Some of the rhetoric from him was a dead give away though.  Like his disdain for Liberal Arts degree from Texas and the "educated idiots" thing.  These are common refrains in collie station

Don't forget his not so subtle allusion to the "MasculinUT" thing that all aggy is obsessed with. But the biggest give away, as usual, is spelling aggy with a capital A. Then claiming it was "autocorrect."

1 hour ago, Katfid54 said:

You went to UT and you dont know what the Drag is?

You're fucking with me, right?

2 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Also... this whole "drag aggy" thing... explanation? All I keep thinking of is aggy in drag or an aggy on the drag. I'm sure both are wrong but should provide us "educated idiots" with some entertainment. 

Oh and my degree isn't in liberal arts if that makes a difference. 

That would be a sight to see tho. I could see some aggy whooping and what not and no one else will talk to them except drag rats asking for money. OR... And this would be kinda fucked up... Life hit an aggy extra hard and through some michelob ultra, sheep sex binge, the poor bastard finds himself sitting on Guadalupe as the poster aggy for why the students currently attending UT made the smarter decision.

You gotta watch out for them drag aggy, whatever the fuck they are. 

4 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Coach Flight's a good dude, as far as I've ever seen based on Twitter and reports. He's just publicizing a kid he trains, pretty normal stuff.

Go look down his Twitter at all the FCS and D-2 athletes he's doing basically the same thing for.

Edited by texifornia

12 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Coach Flight's a good dude, as far as I've ever seen based on Twitter and reports. He's just publicizing a kid he trains, pretty normal stuff.

Go look down his Twitter at all the FCS and D-2 athletes he's doing basically the same thing for.

Yeah, I feel a little bad about jumping the gun. Coach Flight, I know you read this. You are not FWguy, and I am sorry for the broad brush.

As an actual holder of a Liberal Arts degree, I find the quantitative measurements of classical education to be lacking in all the scientific or business oriented fields of study. Nevertheless, the quality of the overall education at Texas certainly comes far closer to the well-rounded educational model you'd get at the world's best undergraduate engineering schools, like Harvey Mudd, than what you would get at cow college.
Your typical University of Texas alum could be expected to get into an internet tiff over coelenterates, for example, without having to do any particularly heavy mental lifting.
Wow. Fascinating. Big words. Make me......66791db2f904e566d21003c2b52eb830.gifc89aac3c80fa5b5058df93c3bd599254.gif941af66339a96274807bf291ccf00f3b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, closetojumping said:

So if you guys know who he is, enlighten us via pm or something. Some of us aren’t as adept or interested in the sleuthing. 

I still think it is a shame he melted down so fast. If he could have just played it more slowly, we could have gotten two weeks out of that troll and some of the folks taking the bait. 

Me too!

tenor.gif?itemid=9336287

On 1/22/2019 at 2:32 PM, Sensitive Ponytail Man said:

Is that like the retarded version of Tony Toni Tone?

23 minutes ago, Kill Switch said:

I've heard rumors that Adidas has some of these handlers on payroll to shuffle these kids to Schools that are with Adidas.  If this is true then is this also something that Nike is doing?  Paying handlers to get elite players to sign with Nike schools?

Obvious aggy is obvious.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Kill Switch said:

I've heard rumors that Adidas has some of these handlers on payroll to shuffle these kids to Schools that are with Adidas.  If this is true then is this also something that Nike is doing?  Paying handlers to get elite players to sign with Nike schools?

I've heard rumors that aggy is largely populated by regards, mouth breathers, inept trolls, and transgenders who regretted their surgery. If this is true, would that still leave room for bigoted rednecks, fans of dangerous engineering failures, and Blinn dropouts?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Kill Switch said:

I've heard rumors that the secret ingredient in Layne's dipping sauce is ground up sheep scrotums, and that anyone who eats there is likely to contract ovine spongiform encephalopathy. If this is true then is it likely that the same thing is a problem with any of the vendors in the MSC?

• Like 1