Trainer "Get off the 20xx thread" thread

Magus Ossis

54 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I think it implies his price for bringing real recruits to us is giving his paid PWOs a spot. 

Possibly, but to me it seems more likely that he is taking on these blue chip recruits for free in order to earn sway with programs, which he then leverages to drop some not-so-subtle suggestions to coaches about PWO offers. Knowing he has this leverage, he can now charge more wealthy families for these PWO offers. Doesn't really implicate Texas, or other schools in this situation.

3 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Possibly, but to me it seems more likely that he is taking on these blue chip recruits for free in order to earn sway with programs, which he then leverages to drop some not-so-subtle suggestions to coaches about PWO offers. Knowing he has this leverage, he can now charge more wealthy families for these PWO offers. Doesn't really implicate Texas, or other schools in this situation.

The fact that he is telling a PWO that he could be a starter if they would only pay for the spot should be enough to get him banned from campus. What a ludicrous pitch. This guy is a complete piece of shit.

His pitch is definitely ridiculous. We just ran over Georgia but a starting spot on our O line can be had by glorified walkons it’s in such shambles. Anyone stupid enough to buy that complete line of bullshit deserves to be separated from $8K.

Edited by Scholz

40 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

This is how IMG operates. Do you think Dylan Moses, who was nationally hyped since the 7th grade, paid $70K a year to go there? 

1 hour ago, Scholz said:

His pitch is definitely ridiculous. We just ran over Georgia but a starting spot on our O line can be had by glorified walkons it’s in such shambles. Anyone stupid enough to buy that complete line of bullshit deserves to be separated from $8K.

Yeah but it should help us with Sheppard. Isn't that how it works? 

Ahem... So, is FWK the same Maurice "Rischad" Whitfield that allegedly struck a female family member over the head with "an unknown object" back on January 7, 2018? The same Maurice "Rischad" Whitfield who was apparently given deferred adjudication after completing a domestic violence course in September 2018?

Just checking. Because if it's not him, then it's not him and I'll gladly take this down or edit the post to say so. But if it is him... well, great role model.   

1z5t0d1.jpg

rgwil0.jpg

This is all very freely available on the Harris County District Court's website, BTW.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, campcrunk said:

Ahem... So, is FWK the same Maurice "Rischad" Whitfield that allegedly struck a female family member over the head with "an unknown object" back on January 7, 2018? The same Maurice "Rischad" Whitfield who was apparently given deferred adjudication after completing a domestic violence course in September 2018?

Just checking. Because if it's not him, then it's not him and I'll gladly take this down or edit the post to say so. But if it is him... well, great role model.   

1z5t0d1.jpg

rgwil0.jpg

This is all very freely available on the Harris County District Court's website, BTW.

Sure seems like the same guy. And that’s the kind of behavior I’d expect from Footwork Bitch. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, campcrunk said:

1z5t0d1.jpg

rgwil0.jpg

It's him and it was/is his girlfriend...

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

Sent FWCunt a text this morning.

Good morning you two bit street agent. We are actively aware of who you are and what you are doing with Texas ball players. 

Fuck you and your clients. You're done at Texas. 

Response from 713-702-1243

Wrong person 

I'm in hydraulics

lulz.  Screenshot would be awesome.

14 minutes ago, MountainHorn said:

Good morning you two bit street agent. We are actively aware of who you are and what you are doing with Texas ball players. 

Wrong person 

I'm in hydraulics

Wow, you really told him.

You’re a fucking moron if you actually sent that guy a text. Seriously. What does that accomplish, much less identifying yourself as a Texas fan? Gonna tweet shit talk to receuits next? For fuck’s sake how fucking old are you? Dipshit. 

If you absolitely must text the guy, the appropriate move is just dick pics. Nice and anonymous. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

You’re a fucking moron if you actually sent that guy a text. Seriously. What does that accomplish, much less identifying yourself as a Texas fan? Gonna tweet shit talk to receuits next? For fuck’s sake how fucking old are you? Dipshit. 

If you absolitely must text the guy, the appropriate move is just dick pics. Nice and anonymous. 

Old enough to not give a fuck about your opinion sparky.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 7

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think “I’m in hydraulics” might start being my answer in all kinds of situations, not even relating to this board. I feel like I’ve just received a gift. 

Make sure you say "the situation is fluid" and then ask for 9.95

Edited by MountainHorn
  • Fuck You 3

50 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think “I’m in hydraulics” might start being my answer in all kinds of situations, not even relating to this board. I feel like I’ve just received a gift. 

I mean, if FWK actually said that I could see a new name for the recruiting board. 

Edit- a bunch of people beat me to it. 

Edited by Newy25

1 hour ago, MountainHorn said:

Wrong person 

I'm in hydraulics

This was the father of the recruit you idiot 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I wouldn’t and haven’t texted him, but I think it’s a long way from tweeting at teenagers.

He’s an unscrupulous grown ass man, allegedly a woman beater, whose shit is blowing up in his face.

I get the feeling his sway over recruits will be diminishing over time. 

He came out too strong. Too vocal on social media. 

Just now, GRHorn said:

I wouldn’t and haven’t texted him, but I think it’s a long way from tweeting at teenagers.

He’s an unscrupulous grown ass man, allegedly a woman beater, whose shit is blowing up in his face.

I get the feeling his sway over recruits will be diminishing over time. 

He came out too strong. Too vocal on social media. 

Let me ask you a question, ignoring the fact that nimrod actually ended up texting the father of the recruit in question...what is the possible benefit texting that or anything to FWK? 

Footwork King going to get scared, find Jesus, and stop being a street agent? He's going to drop all his shit and move to another state with his asshole puckered up? Shit, is he going to throw up his hands and preemptively get a job at spec's baking bread?

Or does FWK whip out texts like that to players and less intelligent parents of recruits to further a narrative of crazy Texas fans? No matter what you think I can see zero upside, but certainly potential for downside...much like the dynamic of tweeting at fucking recruits. Which was why I made the comparison in the first place.

• Like 3