Beer 2019, imo.

HenryJames

Pro beer nerd tip if your in the DFW metroplex: if you ever stop by Turning Point (highly recommended) and you have any beers that are not distributed in town/in state, bring them with you. There seems to always be people trying and trading out of distribution beers in their taproom. For example, when I saw a couple of guys doing likewise at a nearby table, I traded a can of Spindletap Houston Haze that I bought in Austin last week brought with me to Turning Point today for this:

7c1f4afcf6ef0727fb1b1b3e6f9c12d1.jpg

That made for a nice birthday bonus for me.

Hi Sign. Beers were all solid. All smelled like weed. Must be a specific hops variety they like to use.

Oddwood. Had all three of their IPAs and all three were fantastic. I’ll definitely be back soon.

Finished up at ABW. Still not in love with anything from here. Had a flight to try a variety. Three were fine and the Colada I didn’t finish.

So this may be a long shot. Is there a service that will buy/ship limited edition beers? So there is a beer from Land Grant Brewing in Ohio that is only sold in central Ohio. I contacted the brewery but they said they can’t ship because of restrictions on the liquor license. I don’t know anyone in the area, so having a person send it to me is out. Any suggestions?

So this may be a long shot. Is there a service that will buy/ship limited edition beers? So there is a beer from Land Grant Brewing in Ohio that is only sold in central Ohio. I contacted the brewery but they said they can’t ship because of restrictions on the liquor license. I don’t know anyone in the area, so having a person send it to me is out. Any suggestions?

PM Derka.

beer trading is a pretty big thing on the internets. beeradvocate, reddit, instagram, beerexchange, etc all have means of facilitating trades. where you’re located and what you have access to will determine what beers are obtainable for you.