Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

We've accepted a nuclear, murderous North Korea into the community of legitimate nations.   Purely for Trump's ego.  Grand. 

It's like if Reagan had stepped into East Berlin 32 years ago and declared, "Mr. Gorbachev, you've got a lovely wall here."

• Like 5

Everyone knows the wheels on the bus go round and round. Everyone knows that. I learned it at Wharton. But what most people don't know is that the wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish. Lots of people don't know that. I had a man come up to me, big man, big as a bus, and he said, "Thank you. I didn't know that and you taught me. I thought the wipers went swoosh, swoosh." Can you believe that? Swoosh, swoosh? Fake sounds.

As someone with a 2yo that demands I sing that every time before bed, this was sadly relevant.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

There is no way that Trump's tweet less than 36 hours ago was the reason KJU met him. This has been planned for days. Of course trumpsters will fall right in line thinking it was. Unbelievable. 

I don't think it's been in the works any longer than the Democratic debates dominating the news. Now all the Sunday morning talk shows are opening with Trump's "historic" step across the border. Bitch about Chuck Todd but he gave it a few minutes of coverage then moved on to the Democratic debates. Margaret Brennan over at Face the Nation is devoting a lot more time to Trump's media stunt. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I don't think it's been in the works any longer than the Democratic debates dominating the news. Now all the Sunday morning talk shows are opening with Trump's "historic" step across the border. Bitch about Chuck Todd but he gave it a few minutes of coverage then moved on to the Democratic debates. Margaret Brennan over at Face the Nation is devoting a lot more time to Trump's media stunt. 

The president of the United States getting played by two Asian nations on one overseas trip is definitely historic.

44 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Milton would have had better luck asking if anyone had seen his stapler.

Lol Lagarde has far more blood on her hands than Ivanka could ever hope to accumulate. These worthless assholes are the ones who bring people like Trump to power. 

9 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

It’s important to note that to be a conservative these days is to completely abdicate every founding principle of this country, but to do it while dry-humping the flag.

Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses and I’ll throw those rapists in a cage so we can #MAGA

America is a shining city upon a hill whose beacon shines a light on people trying to escape prison camps where they’re forced to forage for rats to survive so that they can be shot down and slaughtered.

The constitution? Too many words, let’s toss it out.

if you’re a republican, the simple fact is you are the physical embodiment of everything this country stood against at its founding. 

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

The leading conservative media outlet has now stated that running a country requires “killing people.”  Let that sink in for a moment.  Sure, Tucker criticized the Kim regime on somewhat superficial grounds (they’re Stalinist!), but at bottom a leading conservative voice just proclaimed that killing human beings is required to lead a country.  

Holy shit.  We are fucked.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 7

As shitty as the last few seasons were, one thing "Dexter" got right is that sociopaths are drawn to other sociopaths.  In some weird way, they are magnetized to each other even though their whole goal/gift is to blend in with the general population.  A fisherman always sees another fisherman, that's what I see when I see Trump and Kim together.  They can't help it, it's in their bones.  If we're lucky Trump will end up a lumberjack in Alaska with Palin.  

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

The leading conservative media outlet has now stated that running a country requires “killing people.”  Let that sink in for a moment.  Sure, Tucker criticized the Kim regime on somewhat superficial grounds (they’re Stalinist!), but at bottom a leading conservative voice just proclaimed that killing human beings is required to lead a country.  

Holy shit.  We are fucked.

And yet we continue to associate, fraternize, and embrace his supporters as friends, neighbors, and relatives. We (myself included) do not have the courage to shun these people socially. 

• Like 1

Just now, David Dennison said:

And yet we continue to associate, fraternize, and embrace his supporters as friends, neighbors, and relatives. We (myself included) do not have the courage to shun these people socially. 

Do you think Obama would not agree that running a country requires killing people?  If would not agree, then did he do so in sport?  Was he bored? 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

You don’t recall Obama droning American citizens abroad? 

Fine. We're the moral equivalent of North Korea, a place where they starve their citizens for their politics and kill the opposition merely for being the opposition and nothing more.

That's a really good point you make. You are in agreement with Donald Trump and totalitarian dictators. Very liberal.

• Like 5

Just now, David Dennison said:

Fine. We're the moral equivalent of North Korea, a place where they starve their citizens for their politics and kill the opposition merely for being the opposition and nothing more.

That's a really good point you make. You are in agreement with Donald Trump and totalitarian dictators. Very liberal.

Lol. No, I asked how you think Obama would respond to that question in view of the fact that his regime deliberately murdered US citizens without due process. I would assume he would invoke necessity but you seem to disagree. 

14 hours ago, retread said:

lol at that eye roll

zVifaj.jpg

As nervous as it makes me that she has any clearance or advisory capacity in our government, the one bit of good news in this exchange is that she's still a self-aware human being.  She wanted to come to the adult table, to demonstrate that she was one of the powerful women of the world (a worthy goal), and to chime in with a token (albeit worthless) bit of input.  She looked nervous, uncomfortable, but wanting to assert herself.  Every mid-level executive has done that at a conference or fundraiser with the big wigs in the room.  Yeah, she fucked it up but who among us hasn't done something akin to this (albeit on a lesser stage)?  She fumbled into it and fumbled out of it, but you can see the "I want to nail this...fuck I didn't nail it" all over her face and body language.  She's from a shit-tastic family and I don't know she's done/said anything I agree with in 30+ years...but at least we know she's not a complete sociopathic alien.  She'll still look for a way to enable her father to start an unnecessary war because molesters typically keep hold over their victims for years...but I'm looking for the positives in life this week.

1 minute ago, Fozzz said:

Lol. No, I asked how you think Obama would respond to that question in view of the fact that his regime deliberately murdered US citizens without due process. I would assume he would invoke necessity but you seem to disagree. 

I do disagree. He would think the point you are trying to make is clownish.

• Like 1

A foot massage is the same thing as eating pussy.
  • Like 1