Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

sarcastic christine taylor GIF

they can't impeach me if the economy is good.

they can't vote for someone else if the economy is good.

they can't focus on the other nonsense if i keep reminding them the economy is good.

he thinks every american is as stupid as the ones that actually support him.

Plans by President Trump to reshape Washington’s Independence Day celebration now include an area in front of the Lincoln Memorial reserved for dignitaries, family and friends that will be accessible only through tickets distributed by the White House.

The VIP section will stretch roughly from the steps of the memorial to the midpoint of the reflecting pool, according to the U.S. Secret Service. It is in front of the spot from which Trump plans to address the nation as part of his rebranding of the traditional July 4 event into his own “Salute to America,” which includes moving the fireworks from the reflecting pool to two different sites, including West Potomac Park.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/trump-plans-ticketed-access-area-for-vips-friends-and-family-at-july-4-celebration/2019/06/28/005fd56a-99a4-11e9-8d0a-5edd7e2025b1_story.html?utm_term=.7a4b290c245e

38 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Awkward.

I’ve been in that situation before - Many moons ago,  I was discussing an expensive server cluster a client wanted built, with a group of colleagues, and a non-techie VP (a clone of Michael Scott) wandered over and said something to the effect of “it will need a lot of memory, are we including a lot of memory?” Friend said something like “it has $450,000 worth of memory, that seems like enough, right?” And the VP nodded in agreement and said “that sounds like enough.”  Later in the conversation, he asked if the client was okay with it in black.  Our laptops (before we sold that business off) and servers were only sold in black, and they had a very distinct look based in part on the color (or lack thereof) but I told him if he felt it was important, he should contact the folks in New York.  I regretted saying that, because people like that are liable to waste a lot of emails on something like that, but thankfully he did nothing.  

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’ve been in that situation before - Many moons ago,  I was discussing an expensive server cluster a client wanted built, with a group of colleagues, and a non-techie VP (a clone of Michael Scott) wandered over and said something to the effect of “it will need a lot of memory, are we including a lot of memory?” Friend said something like “it has $450,000 worth of memory, that seems like enough, right?” And the VP nodded in agreement and said “that sounds like enough.”  Later in the conversation, he asked if the client was okay with it in black.  Our laptops (before we sold that business off) and servers were only sold in black, and they had a very distinct look based in part on the color (or lack thereof) but I told him if he felt it was important, he should contact the folks in New York.  I regretted saying that, because people like that are liable to waste a lot of emails on something like that, but thankfully he did nothing.  

i would say ivanka should stay in her lane.  but imagining what her lane actually might be is terrifying to think about.

she can keep doing...whatever it is she does now.

4 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

i would say ivanka should stay in her lane.  but imagining what her lane actually might be is terrifying to think about.

she can keep doing...whatever it is she does now.

Yeah, she could literally get him to change all sorts of policies based on conversations she doesn’t understand.  

And she’s probably already done that.

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This is like implanting Miss North Carolina (circa whenever the fuck) right in the middle of high stakes international chess.  Of course, she would have realized where she was at, and kept her mouth closed. 

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Just a big rambling, embarrassing mess right now. 

But his voice/tenor/tone seems more measured and calm which is rare for him. Not yelling at clouds or aggresively berating anyone. He sounds less senile but is still saying senile things, which is kinda scary if you think about that for a second...

15 minutes ago, RPM said:

A Korean press conference is worse than a Chinese fire drill.

'Korean Press Conference' sounds like something you get at one of those underground BDS&M clubs in lower Manhattan.  

"I've informed your Mistress for the evening that you'd like one 'Alabama Stinger' while your wife preps for your joint 'Korean Press Conference', as per usual-the bill will be sent discretely via messenger to your P.O. Box., which she'll also be filing for you."  

Every other stupid American that's ever wandered accidentally into North Korea ends up not good, maybe that'll happen to Donald.  Or Jared.  One of the two.

This is like implanting Miss North Carolina (circa whenever the fuck) right in the middle of high stakes international chess.  Of course, she would have realized where she was at, and kept her mouth closed. 

Not at all. That chic froze and went brain dead for a moment in her life. She is otherwise a functional adult.

Ivanka is just a below average nit wit, that confuses money and reality stardom for merit and intelligence.

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

'Korean Press Conference' sounds like something you get at one of those underground BDS&M clubs in lower Manhattan.  

"I've informed your Mistress for the evening that you'd like one 'Alabama Stinger' while your wife preps for your joint 'Korean Press Conference', as per usual-the bill will be sent discretely via messenger to your P.O. Box., which she'll also be filing for you."  

tenor.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Lobo said:

This seems oddly specific.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Not at all. That chic froze and went brain dead for a moment in her life. She is otherwise a functional adult.

Ivanka is just a below average nit wit, that confuses money and reality stardom for merit and intelligence.

Like I said she would have caught herself and fixed any issues.  Ivanka is a dumb dickhead.