Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

5 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Being utterly half-assed and spineleless is EXACTLY how you get EVERYONE to hate you.

Jeff Flake is the political equivalent of "well, I agree, OU sucks...but Tuck Fexas, too."  Brilliant move.  You managed to make every single human on either side of the Red River hate you.  What a strategist!

Not to football up the cloak room but that also fits aggy to a T.

31 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Wouldn’t that mean that the highways in Arizona are the ones that shitty and falling apart?

The bridge that collapsed was in California....They have notorious infrastructure failures all over that state...The dam for the reservoir that holds water for the LA metro area almost collapsed/ failed a year or so ago too.  That was probably on the national news...

• Fuck You 5

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

You’re not fooling anyone troll bot. Give it up with your declining of america bullshit. Fuck off. 

I accidentally negged you instead of liked your post.  All out of rep (used it on the troll since there are about 200 posts today all responding to the troll).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sidis said:

it really astounds me that people stupid enough to post some of the shit posted on this site were actually able to find and register on this site.

At least we don’t have a shitload of posters jerking off over QAnon messages like TexAgs and some of the other SEC do.  

Hey guys, remember when Trump didn’t meet with Putin in November in Buenos Aires because of the “Ukraine boats thing”?
Well, turns out he had ANOTHER kinda secret meeting no one knew about.
How do we know?  Because Russia told us.
Awesome!!

So basically the President of the United States is having secret meetings with Russia?

OK, cool. Hook ‘Em.

7 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Being utterly half-assed and spineleless is EXACTLY how you get EVERYONE to hate you.

Jeff Flake is the political equivalent of "well, I agree, OU sucks...but Tuck Fexas, too."  Brilliant move.  You managed to make every single human on either side of the Red River hate you.  What a strategist!

He is the most loathsome and cowardly Republican, by far. He never bowed up and took direct shots at Trump. Ot was tweets from Africa taking indirect shots about their elections. The pussy could never bring himself to just say "Trump is a got damned menace and is the biggest threat to our country in its history." Anytime he had the forum where he could've roasted our asshole-in-chief he shied away. 

We all know the Republicans keeping quiet are a bunch of traitorous bought and paid for cowards. Flake is just a bitch made pos who is now going to profit from his cowardice and will continue to pretend he is different from the rest of his party. He is not. He stands by and watches the Republic burn, but he's getting paid so what does it matter to him? He's the Mack Brown of politicians. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

You forgot Melanie, his Eastern European mail-order bride.

She was probably checking her Pinterest during the meeting ^

Can't wait to read the WhatsApp chats between Cheeto and Daddy Putin.

Edited by retread

15 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

He is the most loathsome and cowardly Republican, by far. He never bowed up and took direct shots at Trump. Ot was tweets from Africa taking indirect shots about their elections. The pussy could never bring himself to just say "Trump is a got damned menace and is the biggest threat to our country in its history." Anytime he had the forum where he could've roasted our asshole-in-chief he shied away. 

We all know the Republicans keeping quiet are a bunch of traitorous bought and paid for cowards. Flake is just a bitch made pos who is now going to profit from his cowardice and will continue to pretend he is different from the rest of his party. He is not. He stands by and watches the Republic burn, but he's getting paid so what does it matter to him? He's the Mack Brown of politicians. 

I take exception to Flake being pronounced most loathsome.  The race to the bottom ain't over yet.

17 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

He met with Putin at the G20 where he said he wasn't going to meet with him? Wut? Fuuuuuuck!

As a father of two, he’s a toddler.  

Me: You said you would stay out of the Chex Mix. 

Trump: I didn’t eat Chex Mix

Me: Somebody got into it and ate all of the pretzels, and you are surrounded by pretzel crumbs 

Trump: I didn’t eat all of the Chex Mix 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Why is he basically running silent after yesterday’s twitter escapades?  This mornings tweet felt like something somebody composed to sound like him.  

It's kind of like the scene where Cartman tries to sing "Kyle's Mom's a Bitch", but Kyle interrupts him amd warns him not to do it. So he backs down says he won't and then does it anyhow. We basically have President Cartman. Give Dotard some time. He'll unleash a twitter shitter tirade soon.

Interview from The New Yorker with Cliff Sims - latest ex-Trumpkin to write a tell all book.

The journalist GOES IN on this guy.

It’s beautiful.

And I had no idea until today that he was the Yellowhammer Media guy. He’s a friend of a friend and I used to read his stuff and listen to his radio show back in the day.

He’s kind of a choad.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, scottsins said:

I accidentally negged you instead of liked your post.  All out of rep (used it on the troll since there are about 200 posts today all responding to the troll).

reps aren't permanent on this board - just click the little x on the rep logo and it undoes it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Airman said:

Let us see what is going to happen in 2019. First the wall then Government shutdown, immigrants, prices on properties for sale in USA raised up in certain regions and we are only in January. The problem is that whatever happens in USA automatically influence all the world and people. 

I negged this shit out of general principal.

8 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Interview from The New Yorker with Cliff Sims - latest ex-Trumpkin to write a tell all book.

It’s beautiful.

And I had no idea until today that he was the Yellowhammer Media guy. He’s a friend of a friend and I used to read his stuff and listen to his radio show back in the day.

He’s kind of a choad.

Beat me to it by about 8 hours.

Take note media.  This is how you deal with these disingenuous grifters.

Well done

Edited by Post Oak

9 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s beautiful.

He’s kind of a choad.

That was good. Thanks for posting. 

It's a sad state of affairs for journalism when simply sticking to the question and not letting the interviewee weasel out of it is now considered a "best interview".

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

There economy is now crashing, which is the only thing holding them back. Be careful of Iran. Perhaps Intelligence should go back to school!”

JHC what a moron we have been punished with