Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

23 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

As much as I respect those in uniform  who serve our country, they seem to be part of the group of Americans that can be fooled easily and it appears the Trumptator and his backers realize this. Sad to see this though.

More and more it seems someone in this admin has picked up on the fact that the absolute dumbest people support them...and to specifically target and take advantage of said morons.

Kind of funny, then you think of the innocent people getting fucked too, of which there are funny.  

They prey on the gullible period.  They are equal opportunity grifters--independent of party. If folks want to send money to Roger Stone's defense fund so he doesn't have to foot it--that's their right as dumb human beings.  In fact, it makes me sad that Trump University got busted.  As if the sign out front wasn't enough of a warning.  

56 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

As much as I respect those in uniform  who serve our country, they seem to be part of the group of Americans that can be fooled easily and it appears the Trumptator and his backers realize this. Sad to see this though.

I, as the greatest President in history, have just made lives easier for our military heroes. Now they can borrow money during hard times, some say the hardest times in history. Hard times, hard hard times. Hard times like when you haven't been paid in a month because the government, the government of The Uniiiiiited States of America. They shut it down! Nancy Pelosi, I call her Nancy, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, they shut it down! Military heroes, starving babies! I said, we have to do something I said. So now their lives are easier thanks to me. 

• Like 2

This is all FAKE NEWS!!! Who are you going to believe? Donald Trump or your lying eyes?!?!

Seriously, we have sunk to the level of some 2nd world post soviet republic which fits right in line with Putin's strategy.

Edited by RPM

14 minutes ago, DigDug said:

This is yet another example why you should NEVER deal with this man.  

He is constitutionally incapable of telling truth.  He can't do it.

Seriously. The Midwest is ugly as hell 

1 hour ago, Bruh Man said:

The fact that we're talking another election with this guy is a little depressing to me. I guess I need to recalculate my expectations fo the Mueller probe.

That’s probably a good thing. Hell maybe it’s better in the end if he’s defeated at the polls in 2020 instead of forcibly removed 

On 1/28/2019 at 8:24 AM, JohnnyRage said:

How much work must the POTUS's DVR get to pause, rewind, play, pause, rewind, play, pause, rewind, play...to get the Fox quotes right?

Based on the timeline below, about 28 minutes of rewinding, pausing, replaying, etc.

On 1/28/2019 at 7:55 AM, HenryJames said:

17 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Like Hugo said, it’s more democratic and legitimate. I want him out immediately, as well. But I think (hope) we can wait him out for a couple more years before he leaves after getting trounced. Then he’s arrested at 12:01 January 20, 2021. 

I have a bet with a friend on Trump finishing out his first term.

It’s difficult for me to see a scenario where Trump doesn’t resign then get an immediate blanket pardon from Pence to avoid much of his criminal liability.  

Even if he runs and loses, I still think he resigns before Inauguration Day just for the pardon.

It’s the most Trump thing he can do. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

On 1/26/2019 at 9:24 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

4% of the Democrat vote and probably 10% of independent were trumpers lying. 

If they would have had an option for neither it would be the correct choice. As stated though of course you choose the people who slant the media and refuse to cover certain things as much as opposed to the retard who can't ever tell the truth about anything. 

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Honestly, this is about the best thing Flake could do if he wants to combat Trumpism.  Weaponize the media against Trump from the right.

How is CBS this morning the "right"? Legitimately asking as I've never watched it. Are they a softer version of lyin' fox news?