Dallas Cowboys 2019 Offseason Thread of Mediocrity

Assman

1 hour ago, Tired Horn said:

So, basically, your claim is that just about anyone, except for Dak, could get 12 wins with this roster, setting aside that one time Dak got 13.

*zeke and the o-line drug dak’s worthless ass up and down the field that season.   you’re an idiot. 

6 hours ago, Dr. Beeper said:

Dude that’s Vic’s sugar mama. 

Damnit everyone beat me to it.

The look on her face is so stupid. Like “OMG, like, I can’t wait to IG this to all my fat friends in Fort Worth / Southlake / Frisco / Murphy / Lucas.”  Women are such celebrity whores. If I see an athlete/celebrity, I may talk to them, may not. If they look like Zeke did, buttoned up and sunglasses, I’m not saying a word, and I’m not looking up if my friend/spouse takes a pic of them.  I’m not going to ask to snap a pic, and I don’t ever get nervous around them. They’re people. 

My daughter got a pic with Zeke. He was acting bothered by the litany of attention he was getting, and I totally understood. He softened to take a few pics with two young-ish girls. Was a nice guy. 

I remember Bob Sturm telling a story of seeing Zeke leaning against one of the big pillars at DFW and his kids were walking towards him to get a picture and as soon as Zeke noticed his kids he slunk around the side of the pillar.