Texas recruiting notes 2019

As far as Leal, I didn't think some of you dicks would follow the twitter handle.....the f'ing thing has 61 followers and is tweet protected now.  It had one follower before it got posted, it has 61 now.  DeMarvin and his Dad are probably thinking these people are f'ing relentless.

The account was created yesterday at 1:23 p.m. and immediately followed by DeMarvin's main account - meaning he could see any info from the accounts followed by the new handle.  DeMarvin immediately followed the account, meaning he wanted to get notifications and updates on his main twitter from that new twitter account. 

Maybe it just hit his Dad at 1:23 p.m., the day of his son's official, that he really needed to see what this whole twitter thing was about. Maybe, his Dad loves UT and coincidentally followed mostly UT sites the same day he created the handle, while on that official in Austin.  Maybe. 

3 hours ago, TankedBevo said:

None of our current options have given me any reason to believe they could be that guy. I used to think Toniel and had high hopes, then the dude literally coughs up the first touch of the spring game. Young is solid if not unspectacular. I'll say this, if Tre does come and all three can hit  ~1100 yards as a unit I'll be ecstatic 

if we’re at 1100 yards as a unit I’ll be very, very sad. 

1 minute ago, longhornmatt said:

Does this guy think the world is watching like when Lebron made The Decision?  There would be similar interest in me live tweeting whether I want to continue to sit on my couch this afternoon or go to HEB.  Don’t worry - I’ll let you all know in  a few hours what I’ve decided after my video edit is done.

Counterpoint: his tweet saying "the decision is made" received 250+ likes in an hour.

7 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I hope he picks Tech. We don't need these me first flashy pre madonnas on the team. Give me a reliable guy like Kyle Porter every day. If there's 3 yards available on a run, he's going to get those 3 yards. And if there's 20 yards available on a run, well he's still going to get 3 yards because it's called consistency.  

Someone needs to inform future man that this is how you do satire/absurdism.

13 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I hope he picks Tech. We don't need these me first flashy pre madonnas on the team. Give me a reliable guy like Kyle Porter every day. If there's 3 yards available on a run, he's going to get those 3 yards. And if there's 20 yards available on a run, well he's still going to get 3 yards because it's called consistency.  

Last time I checked 3 yards on 4 downs moves the chains just give the man the rock and let him do what he does.