Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

Hooked76

Hooked76

Today at 8:28 AM
Innocent Bystander said: 
We need to get out of the PAC 12.
No one respects us. Treats us like little bitches on the field and in recruiting.
A LOI to SC doesn't mean anything anymore.

We would get more respect in the Mountain West.
Truthfully we need to go independent or see if we can get into the Big 12.
I don't know if I am "allowed" here as a Longhorn fan, but I swear I come in peace. USC has always been one of my favorite teams, and then we traveled there last year for the Texas game and I fell in love with the campus, the fans, and the tradition even more. 
I just wanted to say a couple of things in response. 
First, I would love for USC and perhaps some of the "southern" PAC 12 teams to join the Big 12. That would certainly put an end to the SEC nonsense. 
Also, I don't have any inside info on Bru whatsoever, but admittedly it did bring me here to this board, and I see a lot of the frustration Texas fans have felt. That said, I know how you guys must be feeling with all the stuff going on in your program because we have been there too. 
As a fan of a team that finally seems to be working their way out of temporary darkness, I will say hang on. Programs like the Horns and the Trojans will not stay dormant for too long. It will get better! I do feel your pain, but remember it's temporary. 
Hook'em and Fight On.
That is all.

Ok that is a post on WEARESC in the bru thread and that has to be a troll.....later he calls our regents trustees sooo....

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

There are a lot of gorgeous women in the world. I think I never tire of Kate because she usually looks so happy. It fits with her being our mascot for good things to come. It would be such a pleasure to be the man making her smile like that. Perhaps I am too much of a romantic, but there it is. 

You don't bonk Kate Beckinsale. You make sweet, sweet Iove to her. Kate Beckinsale's Iike a fIower. You smeII her. You touch her gentIy. You admire the beauty. You watch it bIossom. And you thank God he created something so perfect.

• Like 1