Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

Ok gentlemen today’s the day. The day to shine. What bruhahah will drive us 60 pages?   Did you know a dude was arrested for breaking into Taylor swifts home and taking a nap. 

We don't need all 60 today. We still have grad transfer OLs and RBs to post about while we circle the drain and descend further into shitposting madness.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, totallynotabuttpirate said:

Yes. He apparently prefers to play for a parental loser. 

While I get liking a school that’s losing coming out of high school, I don’t get it coming out of Juco.  You typically have two years to do something.  Very few schools go from winning 2 games to playing in a NY6 bowl in two years.  Seems like an odd choice when you could come in a start for a team that just won a NY6 bowl and that has their QB locked up for the next  two years.

2 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

While I get liking a school that’s losing coming out of high school, I don’t get it coming out of Juco.  You typically have two years to do something.  Very few schools go from winning 2 games to playing in a NY6 bowl in two years.  Seems like an odd choice when you could come in a start for a team that just won a NY6 bowl and that has their QB locked up for the next  two years.

JUCOs tend to be a lot more business-like in their approach - less "lets go win stuff" and more "I want to get NFL money". Morris probably sold him on guaranteed starting minutes and showing off to NFL scouts against Bama and LSU (good luck with that).

3 minutes ago, TKthunder2 said:

Maybe he doesn't care as much about wins and losses and just wants to go somewhere he has guaranteed playing time.

Then there's the whole SECSECSEC thing.

Edited by Machinator

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

JUCOs tend to be a lot more business-like in their approach - less "lets go win stuff" and more "I want to get NFL money". Morris probably sold him on guaranteed starting minutes and showing off to NFL scouts against Bama and LSU (good luck with that).

He'll have many opportunities to show off his speed chasing Bama and LSU players from behind. 

24 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Delmar Stadium? Last time I heard that name was in the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou".

Jalen Green commitment video, bro.

I follow recruiting way too much. That and I drive by Delmar (it's right off 290 near 610) frequently so that's why the video stuck with me.