Texas recruiting notes 2019

bigup2dahorns

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

Legit, EJ looks super high in this pic. His eyes are bloodshot and he has that glazed look. I cannot imagine how the wife was OK with this unless they are pouring every bit of their money into an epic honeymoon, which isn't a bad strategy imo. 

Roofied himself so he wouldn't have to consummate the marriage.

How many PWOs is it now?  Ten or more? Herman is recruiting depth to put pressure on the depth for petessakes.  Between the calculated PWO recruiting and promotion (each guy gettin a photo set and internet shout out for committing), and Herman's JUCO and CC scouting, he's proving over and over that he's in an elite class of recruiters.  I don't know if advanced football stats has a WAR equivalent, but Gary Johnson Calvin must have had decent WARs.  Those two were massive recruiting victories.

Obviously his staff is doing good work in traditional HS recruiting, too.

I guess there are no surprises for Wednesday (at least none that we know of yet).

• Like 4

4 hours ago, texifornia said:

Not saying anything about the wife-to-be, she's not a public figure, but holy shit he wore THAT to get married in????

Should we all pitch in for a #nontraditional gift...a Heron Preston strap on and a 50 gallon barrel of lube? That would help get us to 1000 fo sure.

Shes actually really cute. Nice work EJ. Thought for sure he was marrying a dude.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gurt said:

Gtfo?!  Tht hat costing $150 or T-shirt’s (above) costing $250 makes me think these people are profoundly stupid. 

Shes pretty hot btw and he looks like a twerp. Good for him though 

Edited by Lhorn

12 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Gtfo?!  Tht hat costing $150 or T-shirt’s (above) costing $250 makes me think these people are profoundly stupid. 

Shes pretty hot btw and he looks like a twerp. Good for him though 

That poor woman is going to be horrified when she finds out EJ has 250,000 dollars in private student loans and 50k in credit card debt which spent on 150 dollar hats.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, satyanash said:

We're talking about a dude who drinks boxed water. Shouldn't be too surprising.

If he didnt get this outfit from Goodwill, he grossly overpaid. 

Despite that he looks like a homeless college dropout someone is gonna confirm that that outfit retails for $450 

Edited by Lhorn